PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Throwing

NobleArrow
03-09-2014, 09:09 PM
THis is the most annoying thing that was ever put into the game and should be taken out and put back the way it was when the multiplayer first starter and get rid of Determine and the hacks they require no skill at all and make it easy for noobs to win matches with them using these tatics so get rid of the crap Ubisoft nd i am sure everyone else agrees with me.

The throwing is ruining the game for me. I never use it.

lothario-da-be
03-09-2014, 09:16 PM
There is a forum for MP only, I suggest you post your critisism/ ideas there. The MP devs probably check that forum out more, if you want to be heared.

Wolfmeister1010
03-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Considering that ubi finally made the right choice and is getting rid of competitive MP, turning it into single player co op, I dont think this a relevant issue to begin with.

lothario-da-be
03-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Considering that ubi finally made the right choice and is getting rid of competitive MP, turning it into single player co op, I dont think this a relevant issue to begin with.
Thats a rumor though, i wouldn't already assume things like that. It can save you a dissapointment.

NobleArrow
03-09-2014, 09:32 PM
MP is too popular to get rid of it all together and may ruin their game all around. I find the MP fun and i'm Good in there it is just the throwing of certain things is annoying and all of it needs to go the throwing that is.

Wolfmeister1010
03-09-2014, 09:52 PM
We'll just see...wont we? ;)

GunnarGunderson
03-09-2014, 09:52 PM
MP is too popular to get rid of it all together and may ruin their game all around. I find the MP fun and i'm Good in there it is just the throwing of certain things is annoying and all of it needs to go the throwing that is.

If people want to play the MP, they've got 4 iterations to do it in. The only reason ubisoft includes it is because they think it stops people from trading in games. They should focus on quality single player that doesn't get tiresome