PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood Sequence 9 Bug

acekiller345
03-09-2014, 05:23 PM
I recently picked up ACB for PC because it was on sale (I played the whole series on Xbox) and I am currently at sequence 9. When I climb the 2nd Siege tower and run to the waypoint, a fight is supposed to start but doesnt. Was a fix ever found for this? I have tried what people said in the comments and I googled it, to no avail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2EXRFSMbGQ

YazX_
03-09-2014, 10:18 PM
happened to me once, i restarted the memory and it worked out well, have you tried that?

acekiller345
03-10-2014, 03:43 AM
happened to me once, i restarted the memory and it worked out well, have you tried that?

Multiple times. I have also reinstalled ACB by deleting the local content, and verified game files.

YazX_
03-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Multiple times. I have also reinstalled ACB by deleting the local content, and verified game files.

someone mentioned to backup saves, delete them and start a new session. once the game saves your progress, exit and restore your saves, it fixes the issue. others mentioned to disable V-Sync. so it would be much helpful if you wrote down what you have tried so far instead of stating i tried everything.

and if nothing worked, i can send you my saves 100% sync, just repeat the sequence.

saves are located here for ACB:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

acekiller345
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
someone mentioned to backup saves, delete them and start a new session. once the game saves your progress, exit and restore your saves, it fixes the issue. others mentioned to disable V-Sync. so it would be much helpful if you wrote down what you have tried so far instead of stating i tried everything.

and if nothing worked, i can send you my saves 100% sync, just repeat the sequence.

saves are located here for ACB:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Sorry, heres what I have tried:

Delete Local Content (steam) and re install game.
Verify game files
Delete save game files and make a new save, then replace the new save with the old one.
Turn on/off v sync.
Restart entire memory.
Restart game.
Kill all the guards before running to the marker
Run past all the guards, not attacking any
Making the guards aggressive towards me and going to marker
Waiting 10 minutes while in game before going to marker

Dont necessarily want a 100% sync save, I want to achieve it by myself :P

YazX_
03-10-2014, 10:55 PM
try this, when you reach the tower, Desync by jumping off the bridge or make guards kill you.anyway, i dont want to break it down to you but you are in the last sequence and mission , sorry if i spoiled it for you , so you will not miss anything. anyway, if you want my save, let me know, maybe it wouldnt work and have the same issue like yours, then we would know its not related to save and its something else. whats your refresh rate, monitor and video card model?

acekiller345
03-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Windows 8, 64 bit
12 GB Ram
Intel Core i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Monitor: http://www.asus.com/Monitors_Projectors/VH203T/
60hz Refresh rate

Edit: Also, a few days ago I tried a save that was supposed to fix the issue, and it didnt. Same thing, fight script didnt occur.

YazX_
03-11-2014, 01:44 AM
other things to try:

1. Change resolution to 1024 x 768.
2. Reset game graphics settings, i dont remember if there is a default option, but put them all on low.
3. run game as administrator, you can do this by right click on game exe, compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom which says to run it as admin.
4. Run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

acekiller345
03-12-2014, 03:38 AM
other things to try:

1. Change resolution to 1024 x 768.
2. Reset game graphics settings, i dont remember if there is a default option, but put them all on low.
3. run game as administrator, you can do this by right click on game exe, compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom which says to run it as admin.
4. Run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

The Game as Administrator worked wonderfully.. dont know why I didnt think of that. Thanks! :)