PDA

View Full Version : Annoying issue.

Frost-9-
03-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Alright, so i am having a problem with acquiring a DLC from ACB atm, and it seems that it's because i got no access to the Ubisoft Servers. Does anyone have the same issue? because ive tried alot of methods to fix the ********. Ive tried uninstalling uplay from the steam files. Didnt work, then i tried to make my firewall accept the ports and all, which didnt work. And completely turning off all my firewalls, which again, didnt work either.

Edit: Welp, just noticed a thread which had a similiar issue and i didnt add mine on the technical section. My bad.

playlisting
03-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Did you buy the game from Steam or Uplay? Because if you bought it from Steam and bought the DLC through Uplay, then it won't work. You need to have both the game and DLC purchased from the same place.

Frost-9-
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Did you buy the game from Steam or Uplay? Because if you bought it from Steam and bought the DLC through Uplay, then it won't work. You need to have both the game and DLC purchased from the same place.

Dont think that really matters as you activate the product key on uplay if you buy it from steam, so it gets registered like you bought it there.

Mr_Shade
03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Dont think that really matters as you activate the product key on uplay if you buy it from steam, so it gets registered like you bought it there.

Hi,

I'm sorry but it does - DLC brought on one system, is not cross compatible - Steam DLC only works on Steam versions of the game and vice versa.

If you contact support - they maybe able to help you.

www.support.ubi.com

Frost-9-
03-10-2014, 05:51 AM
Hi,

I'm sorry but it does - DLC brought on one system, is not cross compatible - Steam DLC only works on Steam versions of the game and vice versa.

If you contact support - they maybe able to help you.

www.support.ubi.com

Thing is, the DLC is from Uplay (The Da Vinci Disappearance), and due to your servers going full origin-bad. They haven't been working for a while. Even if what you said is the case, the problem still remains with the awful servers that've been going on like this

YazX_
03-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Thing is, the DLC is from Uplay (The Da Vinci Disappearance), and due to your servers going full origin-bad. They haven't been working for a while. Even if what you said is the case, the problem still remains with the awful servers that've been going on like this

the problem is from your side, Ubisoft servers go down once in a while but they get fixed quickly, i never had any problem in redeeming anything from UPlay nor going online, you mentioned that servers havent been working for a while which doesnt make sense, try the following:

1. Reinstall UPlay, not from STEAM files, download it from www.UPlay.com (http://www.UPlay.com)
2. look at log files inside Program files\UbisoftGameLauncher\logs and see why its failing to connect (delete all logs before attempting to connect, easier to trace).
3. try to log into www.UPlay.com (http://www.UPlay.com) and unlock it from there if its possible.

Frost-9-
03-10-2014, 01:03 PM
the problem is from your side, Ubisoft servers go down once in a while but they get fixed quickly, i never had any problem in redeeming anything from UPlay nor going online, you mentioned that servers havent been working for a while which doesnt make sense, try the following:

1. Reinstall UPlay, not from STEAM files, download it from www.UPlay.com (http://www.UPlay.com)
2. look at log files inside Program files\UbisoftGameLauncher\logs and see why its failing to connect (delete all logs before attempting to connect, easier to trace).
3. try to log into www.UPlay.com (http://www.UPlay.com) and unlock it from there if its possible.

Nope, network said it was all fine, and i'm not the only one with this issue. Yeah, everytime i touch the ''extra'' or ''multiplayer'', it just tells me that the servers are not available. I have multiple AC games as well, which all has the same issue, so that proves by the least that it isnt because of one game.

Oh and, i have the DLC unlocked on Uplay, but as i remain having this problem with not getting a connection to the ubisoft servers. I dont have the chance to download it.

YazX_
03-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Nope, network said it was all fine, and i'm not the only one with this issue. Yeah, everytime i touch the ''extra'' or ''multiplayer'', it just tells me that the servers are not available. I have multiple AC games as well, which all has the same issue, so that proves by the least that it isnt because of one game.

Oh and, i have the DLC unlocked on Uplay, but as i remain having this problem with not getting a connection to the ubisoft servers. I dont have the chance to download it.

what network that said its all fine?!

having multiple ACs with same issue proves that the issue is from your end, all ACs have the same behavior with similar netcode, i have full AC collection along with majority of the community and never had similar issue before or now, actually i just did log into game and MP on random versions and all good. when servers are down, everyone will be affected and you will see massive posts here and on social media about it.

some people reported similar issue like yours and it was a problem with their CD key, so Support solved their problems, but as you have all ACs suffering from this, then its your connection and i suspect its from your router. sometimes ISPs block all ports to protect customers and they only open them upon request.

now you dont need to download any content, no download required even if you were able to connect, the DLC is already included within the game and it only needs unlocking, if you unlocked it from UPlay then it should get unlocked in game, if it didnt, Support will lock it back and refund your UPlay points so you can try to unlock it again.

pittbull4200
03-10-2014, 05:13 PM

Open your single player story for the DLC to take effect.

On your ports you have to enable them through your router/modem

ports needed for pc as reported from ubi

Assassin's Creed IV Multiplayer ports

TCP: 80, 443
UDP: 3074, 3658, 4646, 22050, 22051, 22055, 22060, 21115, 21116, 21120, 21125, 21130, 21275, 21276, 21280, 21285, 21290

Assassin's Creed IV Launcher & Multiplayer Connection Issues
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.as...0000000eayPCAQ

to check go to
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Map

Right click on your modem/router/or Gateway

Frost-9-
03-10-2014, 07:59 PM
reply to the first post after mine.

--------------------- Network information ----------------------
Network summary:
* Network appears to function ok.

Second.

I've already done what was suggested on the help list. Made rules for every single possible port. both UCD and TCP (or whatever their names were)

pittbull4200
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Not sure what it would be then your AV, AUC which i totally disable and delete from my system in windows, also windows defender all junk

Frost-9-
03-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Not sure what it would be then your AV, AUC which i totally disable and delete from my system in windows, also windows defender all junk

It's honestly really weird its happening now. Couple of months ago, i could run uplay fine and play the multiplayer all well and good. But now apparently it has all changed. Im honestly quite sure our router hasnt changed by itself or changed by someone to block specifically the ubi servers connection.

YazX_
03-10-2014, 10:51 PM
reply to the first post after mine.

--------------------- Network information ----------------------
Network summary:
* Network appears to function ok.

Second.

I've already done what was suggested on the help list. Made rules for every single possible port. both UCD and TCP (or whatever their names were)

you are kidding right, please tell me you are kidding?!

ok, if you want to keep insisting that its not your problem rather than asking for help, then no one can help you, the problem is from your side whether you accept it or not, if you want help, then do what people posted in this thread as i'm sure you didnt try everything suggested here.

you say your router havent changed, maybe someone reset it, routers have firewalls as well, did you try to turn it off?, did you try to enable upnp or DMZ? did you try another router?

Frost-9-
03-11-2014, 06:54 AM
you are kidding right, please tell me you are kidding?!

ok, if you want to keep insisting that its not your problem rather than asking for help, then no one can help you, the problem is from your side whether you accept it or not, if you want help, then do what people posted in this thread as i'm sure you didnt try everything suggested here.

you say your router havent changed, maybe someone reset it, routers have firewalls as well, did you try to turn it off?, did you try to enable upnp or DMZ? did you try another router?

Upnp already up, DMZ, didnt work but just made the sequence of locating an ubi server longer. I tested to disable the port security. Didn't work as well. And don't tell me to reinstall the game, because i just installed AC3 and blackflag and they had the same issue.

I'm here to post a thread about requesting help, not********** the whole day. Do you think i want this problem? No, ive tested, EVERY suggestion i've been given from people. And they didn't work.

Also, i've as well uninstalled Avast, deactivated my windows-firewall. And still, i got this issue.

Mr_Shade
03-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi,

You say you have used both DMZ and UPnP?

Just to be clear - you should only use one or the other - If you tried DMZ while UPnP was enabled - they may conflict.

Best to try only UPnP - or - Only DMZ - or - adding in ports - make sure there are no remains of any other settings you altered in the past, since this will cause conflict.

The community are suggesting basic things to try - as annoying as it maybe - you should try and follow the advice best you can, if you want it fixing.

Since you say it was working fine - it's pointing to your local setup - a router update may have altered something [these happen without your knowledge on some hardware ]- or - software installed since, so it can be a slow process finding the root issue.

Ubisoft support - would also ask you do this type of troubleshooting - so be prepared if you contact them.

Frost-9-
03-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi,

You say you have used both DMZ and UPnP?

Just to be clear - you should only use one or the other - If you tried DMZ while UPnP was enabled - they may conflict.

Best to try only UPnP - or - Only DMZ - or - adding in ports - make sure there are no remains of any other settings you altered in the past, since this will cause conflict.

The community are suggesting basic things to try - as annoying as it maybe - you should try and follow the advice best you can, if you want it fixing.

Since you say it was working fine - it's pointing to your local setup - a router update may have altered something [these happen without your knowledge on some hardware ]- or - software installed since, so it can be a slow process finding the root issue.

Ubisoft support - would also ask you do this type of troubleshooting - so be prepared if you contact them.

Yeah i appreciate people helping me out, im not annoyed at that, just that apparently, im trying to look llike i want to blame ubisoft solely and that there is no reason that it can be my fault whatsoever.

I'll test what you said right away.

Edit: Apparently, the internet dies instantly after deactivating the UPnP, and the DMZ doesn't help it back.(unless i needed to give it more time?) I don't know why this issue is happening to ubisofts servers meanwhile every other online-game-servers is fine with my internet.

pittbull4200
03-14-2014, 04:53 PM
It's honestly really weird its happening now. Couple of months ago, i could run uplay fine and play the multiplayer all well and good. But now apparently it has all changed. Im honestly quite sure our router hasnt changed by itself or changed by someone to block specifically the ubi servers connection.

Have you tried a DNS flush?

-Click Start on windows bottom left
-Select Accessories / Command Prompt
- type this... ipconfig /flushdns

Is the NAT and Upload green on your in game menu also?

Try opening more ports for the game. I have thread on here somewhere or 3 explaining it just search it i suppose - pittbull4200 ports

YazX_
03-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Sometimes if you have more than network enabled in Network and Sharing Center, the game fails to connect, disable all networks even if they are not active and just keep one which is the active connection.

gladkilljoys
03-16-2014, 03:19 AM
I bought assassin's creed revelations game, after i install it, this is happen
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: ACRSP.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4f154761
Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Help me please :(. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE?