PDA

View Full Version : Whats this lot doing for my money.

bignev153
03-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Can someone tell why the hell i have not been able to log into ubisoft account for 4 bloody days now. I have a brand new game Black Flag waiting for me but i cant even get the damn thing downloaded, and please dont tell me to put a ticket in at support because i did that 4 days ago now and i have not even been able to log back into there neither.I CAN LOG IN HERE BUT NOWHERE ELSE IT SEEMS
This is nothing but complete and utter total disregard to the custumer and i find it a bloody disgrace, I can see by the forums that not many others must be having problems so it seems it must not be a important enough issue for them to deal with, I mean 4 days and still nothing are you still just using hammers over there or what. UBISOFT you have made an enemy today because of your bloody ignorance towards the people who bloody well pay your wages, and dont make excuses there just iant enough of them to cover it.
IF ONE DAY I MIGHT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY THE GAME, IT HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW I FEEL I WONT BE WASTING ANY MORE OF MY TIME AND MONEY.
I WANT MY GAME, UTTER SHAMEFUL.

dsmith71
03-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Can someone tell why the hell i have not been able to log into ubisoft account for 4 bloody days now. I have a brand new game Black Flag waiting for me but i cant even get the damn thing downloaded, and please dont tell me to put a ticket in at support because i did that 4 days ago now and i have not even been able to log back into there neither.I CAN LOG IN HERE BUT NOWHERE ELSE IT SEEMS
This is nothing but complete and utter total disregard to the custumer and i find it a bloody disgrace, I can see by the forums that not many others must be having problems so it seems it must not be a important enough issue for them to deal with, I mean 4 days and still nothing are you still just using hammers over there or what. UBISOFT you have made an enemy today because of your bloody ignorance towards the people who bloody well pay your wages, and dont make excuses there just iant enough of them to cover it.
IF ONE DAY I MIGHT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY THE GAME, IT HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW I FEEL I WONT BE WASTING ANY MORE OF MY TIME AND MONEY.
I WANT MY GAME, UTTER SHAMEFUL.

Took me about 10 days to get anything from support and they are useless. I've had connection problems for 29 days with this game and cant patch it so cannot play multiplayer either. In effect I have half a game but the Ubisoft creeps don't care because they have my money. Support will do nothing but waste your time and give you an ulcer so i suggest a refund if possible. Wish I could help you. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/832893-Uplay-is-crap-download-speed-is-crap

bignev153
03-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Took me about 10 days to get anything from support and they are useless. I've had connection problems for 29 days with this game and cant patch it so cannot play multiplayer either. In effect I have half a game but the Ubisoft creeps don't care because they have my money. Support will do nothing but waste your time and give you an ulcer so i suggest a refund if possible. Wish I could help you. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/832893-Uplay-is-crap-download-speed-is-crap

Thanks for the reply there a got to admit i was not expecting anything from the moderators its good to see they never let me down, not that ubisoft ever does of course lol,
The annoying thing is its been over a week now and i still cant access my accounts i have 2 of them both with games on and they are in a word useless, if i had the cash i would sue but they no no one could ever afford to do it, a very pretty situation to be in indeed,
As far as i am concerned i will never purchase from these thieves again because that really is all it is, to sell a service and then give people no way of accessing it is nothing short of robbery in my book, i just wish that there was some government backed agency looking out for these lot because these lot would be shut down.
Well sorry for having another moan at you but it seems you are the only one who wants to listen, Cheers again i wish you happier days ahead.

dsmith71
03-14-2014, 01:03 PM
I am no better off than I was last time, still the same download problem. i sympathise with you my friend, what we need is some kind of independent authority as you say that we can take our complaints to and will deal with these criminals. Sure there are plenty on this forum who will tout the virtues of ubisoft and uplay but they haven't been stung yet or possibly they are paid ubisoft staff. If I have issues with a commercial organisation in Australia I can complain to an Ombudsman (and I have with success) but here in the internet world we are fair game it seems. I tried to get my money back for DLC it took 11 days for an answer and the answer was they cant when what they really mean is they wont because Ubisoft can get away with it.

Black_Widow9
03-15-2014, 03:13 AM
Please contact our Support staff so they can troubleshoot it with you.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

If you'd rather call which can be quicker please look here:
http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx