PDA

View Full Version : AC4 B. F. Single Player Tutorial mode - "Desynchronized from Target"

truteck_123
03-07-2014, 08:22 PM
I am playing AC4 BF in (tutorial Single Player) mode. The game often becomes "Desynchronized from Target" (reduce distance) from the first human chase & kill objective. Then game resets itself & my EVGA GTX760 2g card's memory back to the end of the kill objective.
I know I need to be closer to the human object (reduce distance) however that appears to be the only way to move forward in the game. This is very annoying.
Seems like this a game bug!
BTW- Just found out this situation happens in the games next major objective were you are overwhelmed & trapped where Edward needs to run and hide (Smoke bombs are suggested) .
Do you have any advise or fixes or workarounds?
Please help with this ongoing problem. .
My NEW PC has been tested & works with other games. All my components have the latest drivers & are new components.
THEY are a :
I-5K Haswell CPU,
16g Ram,
GA-Z87X-UD4H Mobo,
Seasonic platinum series 660xp2 PSU,
Samsung 120g SSD & 500g Black W.D. HD,
EVGA GTX-760 Graphic Card (02G-P4-2763-KR).

rcole_sooner
03-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Sounds like you just need to stay closer to your target during the chase.

It does not sound like hardware or a bug, just you need to stay closer during the chase .... i.e. you need to chase better.

The trick is to learn to use the free run button ... Shift for keyboard or RT for controller. Then just aim where you want to go and let the game do most of the work.

For the run and hide in Havana ... you need to get out of the yellow zone on the map and find a hiding place. Smoke bombs help ... all they do is get the guards in the area of the smoke bomb off your back... guards outside that will still chase you ... I don't remember if they are an optional objective or not ... if so use them .... otherwise just run ... the goal is it to get outside the yellow area on the mini-map ... then you can hide.

Free run can actually hurt in run and hide and even some chases as you may stick to or jump on things you do not want to ... that part of the free run mechanic was frustrating for me at various times in the games.