PDA

View Full Version : So I have completed my Database

DemonReacher
03-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Every entry seems to be there. I clearly checked most of the interior and exterior objectives, and most had held up fine.

I had completed every challenge as they had became available to me, and spent my early sequences gathering as many materials as possible to take out other ships. When I could, I would work on a high-input strategy that would take out higher level forts, and I would get as many treasure maps and specifications far before the later sequences.

I would have the minimap completely removed and would model the game from the in game map and what I saw on the main screen. From there navigation became slightly harder as I had to use navigational cues and other measures of distance to figure out where I was. But most importantly, I could ease off this style and navigate at my own leisure, simply dealing with the game as it unfolds. In this way I always had something left over to do, there would always be a reversal action to my actions and I could always return to a home base if I felt I was straying to far into impulsive serendipity.

I could always rework my way back into an assassination contract and at the same time leave elements to my own leisure, coming back to other activities that intersected with my current way of playing.

The only problem now is finding an area or section of areas where I will be completely content to play in for a long period of time, as I will surely want to stay away from the main mission objectives until a significant amount of time has passed between the actual events. In this way, I will value the passage of time that lies within the story.

I have yet to complete the game.

I-Like-Pie45
03-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi Jack.

I miss your random stories.

Is your old account unbanned yet?

DemonReacher
03-07-2014, 07:50 PM
It's gone bro.