PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Renovating Rome - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

TheJurre
03-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Hi All,

I started playing trough Brotherhood again, and I was wondering if the appearance of the city would actually change when renovating Rome.
It would be nice to know if all my money will be invested for a nicer bigger picture.

Ureh
03-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Hi,

The city's appearance doesn't go through any drastic changes as you renovate it. Some aqueducts will be repaired, most citizens will wear fancy clothes and speak more optimistically... but nothing major. Hope this answers your question. ;)

jeffies04
03-11-2014, 11:36 AM
The general feel begins to lighten as you liberate the different areas from the Borgia towers. One of my playthroughs I went through and renovated every single building. It really brought things to life, but was exhausting.

The most changes you'll see actually is from liberating the districts from the Borgia towers. Like just said before, the citizens start talking about things improving and looking happier. The music will also change from ominous to more positive, and the sun will come out more. Does a good job showing the oppression being lifted, but that's about it.