PDA

View Full Version : who did you prefer to play as more...Edward or Adewale?

Radman500
03-07-2014, 02:33 AM
who did you prefer to play as more?

AherasSTRG
03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Edward of course. Why? 4 GUNS, *****ES!

Assassin_M
03-07-2014, 02:58 PM
I feel like i'v seen this thread before...there's about 5 of them somewhere

I liked both equally. Edward's charm lies in his idealism and and stubbornness. He's the guy you'd like hanging out with and expect a light-hearted company.
Adewale seemed like an older Connor. Connor's my favorite so automatically, with Adewale being another stoic, no-nonsense type of character, I'd like him too.

So yeah, I like both equally.....okay, maybe Ade a BIT more...but I still wont vote.

Radman500
03-08-2014, 07:15 PM
dang edward is winning alot.... when this question on is asked on reddit its usually 50/50 some prefer ed some prefer adewale, but here is universally edward

why is that

do people think edward is a more interesting character? they like his fighting style better?

LoyalACFan
03-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Probably Edward, because there was a sense of progression with him, both in the story and in gameplay. I know Ade didn't get as much screen time by a long shot so it's a bit of an unfair comparison, but there you have it. I did like Adewale better in combat though.

Also, @M, I feel like "stoic" is the wrong word to describe Connor and Adewale. Altair maybe, but not Connor or Adewale.

Assassin_M
03-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Also, @M, I feel like "stoic" is the wrong word to describe Connor and Adewale. Altair maybe, but not Connor or Adewale.
I can disregard Ade since we see little of him, but Connor not stoic? I REALLY disagree, unless I understand stoic wrong..

Fatal-Feit
03-09-2014, 02:49 AM

I'm 100% sure Connor is stoic.

sto·ic
ˈstō-ik/
noun

a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
a member of the ancient philosophical school of Stoicism.

adjective

another term for stoical (https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=122&q=define+stoical&sa=X&ei=U8gbU9OOMufI0QGbwIDoBg&ved=0CCsQgCswAA).
of or belonging to the Stoics or their school of philosophy.

Assassin_M
03-09-2014, 03:05 AM
a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

Only that part was necessary i think xP

Fatal-Feit
03-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Only that part was necessary i think xP

Just making sure. :rolleyes:

LoyalACFan
03-09-2014, 06:17 AM
a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining

I just don't think that really applies to him though, he was very impassioned during many of his conversations/arguments with other characters, particularly Achilles and Haytham. Sure, he wasn't going around pouring his feelings out to anyone who'd listen, but when he was put in emotional situations, he did show his feelings. Which is a good thing IMO, don't read that as a criticism of Connor; stoics usually make for boring protagonists.

When I think of "stoic" I tend to think of someone like this guy

http://www.bombedoutinspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dollars.jpg