PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates code not recieved (via email)

AlexBurnout97
03-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi, yesterday I wanted to get my code for the Initiates special sails/shanty. I wanted to get the code and it didn't send it via email after, so I don't know what to enter. Is it lost or maybe some developer can manually resend it?

aL_____eX
03-06-2014, 07:41 PM
There you go! :)

Some community members may still not be receiving ULC codes via email. If this applies to you please email acinitiates@ubisoft.com using the title “Promo code email issue” for cross checking purposes and to allow our team to reissue undelivered codes.

- Initiates Feedback Forum (https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/6499/page/1)

Mr_Shade
03-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi,

You will need to post on the AC Initiates forum - they have a dedicated support and feedback forum for issues like this - which has been posted above.

Please remember that for future questions, since they have their own dedicated team :)

AlexBurnout97
03-06-2014, 07:52 PM
There you go! :)

I knew that, thank you. But I sent it 2 days ago. Should I wait more?

AlexBurnout97
03-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi,

You will need to post on the AC Initiates forum - they have a dedicated support and feedback forum for issues like this - which has been posted above.

Please remember that for future questions, since they have their own dedicated team :)

Thanks for replying but I did that 2 days ago. I guess my option is to wait and play BF.