PDA

View Full Version : Give me your save

A.AlKarbi
03-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Hi guys ,

i need a favor and it's small one ,, so i bought Rampage 4 black edition and i got with it AC4 ,, cool

i played it and finished the main story .. almost finished everything but a lot of places not discovered and a lot of castle not taken

and then my 3TB HDD , stopped working so all the data lost ! thank GOD i had only 3 games in it , all i have same in icloud of system

but i didn't have icloud or anything for AC4 cause didn't know about it , so i don't want to play all over again , i need a save which finished the main story

but the rest remain Untaken ! like castle and islands .. etc.. i had 78% or 80% sync so i don't want to start over , Thanks

the most wanted save is one finished main story , but the rest (side activity) not finished and .. etc i know there a lot of people as i used to only finish main story in previous AC series

thank you

KmarkoPL
03-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Unfortuatey no one can help you .
Saves are tied to specific account , so if any one would give the save , it will not work for you .
Looks like you need to play all over again .

A.AlKarbi
03-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Unfortuatey no one can help you .
Saves are tied to specific account , so if any one would give the save , it will not work for you .
Looks like you need to play all over again .

OH DEAR >< then i don't think i'll play cause i finished main story .. and remain some thing like islands .. etc .. i'll just ignore them or maybe play it after certain time

thank you for the replay