PDA

View Full Version : A good idea I have for this game?

princeofsp215
03-06-2014, 11:20 AM
I think it would be really cool if you could be able to create and fully customize male/female driver avatars for in game/online play. Any input?

DeceitfulFox
03-07-2014, 06:55 AM
I can't speak for most people, but personally I don't give a damn who is driving the car and what they look like. I care about one thing only: how the car looks. Any time spent making some sort of avatar customisation feature would be much better spent adding options to customise the cars.

Gargie396
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
I second that,Just throw some 30 polygon generic looking dude in the driver seat.

Speederz123
03-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Same here. I don't think it is that important to have a driver character. As long as the car looks good, I am fine.

Mochcin
03-11-2014, 11:29 AM
I don't care about avatar either and please no story in the crew. It was a massive fail in TDU 2.

bebop1981
03-11-2014, 06:29 PM
I think it would be really cool if you could be able to create and fully customize male/female driver avatars for in game/online play. Any input?
I like to have the ability to get the most out of any of the gaming platforms & devices i own as much as possible in more games & genres any way possible.So it would be nice if game studios & publishers were more open to user generated content so long as it dose not break the rules of the game.I personally feel what little big planet started dose not have to stop there with the whole play create share concept that others can expand upon it in a diversity of genres & ways easily that should be explored.

Examples...Use the playstation 4's camera to capture imagines & use as decals & or use the dualshock 4's touch pad for styling & adding detailed aesthetics onto the cars looks inside & or outside & or content ripped from the devices memory storage & upload into the game options.

http://www.sonyinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/make.believe.jpg

Cheers & Happy Gaming!

vDarkZero
03-19-2014, 07:08 AM
I dont really see this as being useful or even mattering.

williamssd
03-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I think this idea is great! I mean the point of it being a crew game is to show difference styles , stradgies , that can be brought and also not to mention car styles. I mean you're in a crew and everyone has the same character?! Kinda sucks meaning how open world this is . I think you should be able to create your own avatar or character . Check out how gta 5 online and test drive . Not sure what others but how big those games are and you're able to create your own player which is awesome, cause it defines you from anyone else . I mean for it to be more realistically as this game supposed to be , we'll "realistically" in real life no one looks the same besides twins but that's about it. Just my two cents , I think it would be a great addition to this game . Ps even though on the trailer you can see that different people have different characters but that could be just in the trailer .

DeceitfulFox
03-21-2014, 10:01 AM
I think this idea is great! I mean the point of it being a crew game is to show difference styles , stradgies , that can be brought and also not to mention car styles. I mean you're in a crew and everyone has the same character?! Kinda sucks meaning how open world this is . I think you should be able to create your own avatar or character . Check out how gta 5 online and test drive . Not sure what others but how big those games are and you're able to create your own player which is awesome, cause it defines you from anyone else . I mean for it to be more realistically as this game supposed to be , we'll "realistically" in real life no one looks the same besides twins but that's about it. Just my two cents , I think it would be a great addition to this game . Ps even though on the trailer you can see that different people have different characters but that could be just in the trailer .

Think about it though, would you rather have a different character than someone else, or a different spoiler/bumper/exhaust tip/set of rims? If you choose the first option, I'm not sure you're looking at the right game for your tastes. Any time spent making character clothes/haitstyles/skin options would be MUCH better spent modelling new car parts. In the gameplay videos other players' windows are blacked out anyway, so you only ever see their car. It would make no difference.

williamssd
03-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Think about it though, would you rather have a different character than someone else, or a different spoiler/bumper/exhaust tip/set of rims? If you choose the first option, I'm not sure you're looking at the right game for your tastes. Any time spent making character clothes/haitstyles/skin options would be MUCH better spent modelling new car parts. In the gameplay videos other players' windows are blacked out anyway, so you only ever see their car. It would make no difference.

Yea true I agree. But could do both which probably 10/10 not going to happen. As big as this game supposed to be I mean why not? I mean it's not like you can see everyone anyways since it's only "8" plAyers you can see around you. I mean on midnight club la you had a different character option and that game has more customization thAn a lot of others. I mean I do and don't care about being able to do this. But it would great to do it by what type of gAme it is.

bigbow62
04-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Circuit tracks, Drag strip's,Pikes Peak hill climb, lots of pre-72' muscle cars and classic sports cars .....nuff said.

xAndrei08x
05-09-2014, 03:21 PM

It's not a bad idea,I would like to see this thing in the game,but it was a nice thing if we can move in car dealers like in TDU2,in this game you only stay in the car. :p

Ryzza5
06-13-2014, 04:14 AM
I can't speak for most people, but personally I don't give a damn who is driving the car and what they look like. I care about one thing only: how the car looks. Any time spent making some sort of avatar customisation feature would be much better spent adding options to customise the cars.
Given the amount of female characters I saw in TDU1 (with masculine usernames) I think there are a few out there who do care for the appearance, haha

TDU2 showed that you can go too far with focussing on characters and not about the driving.