PDA

View Full Version : Why? (Off Topic)

iSoTryHard
03-06-2014, 09:49 AM
How are bots getting in to the forums? Ive taken a fairly long break from these forums and now the first 3 pages of the forums are filled with spam about a love doctor? Im just curious

Farlander1991
03-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Apparently those are not bots, but people who get paid for this.

(If those are bots, then the captcha system is the most pointless one ever)

iSoTryHard
03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
If they are actual people why must they do this?? Argh and (sarcasm) I am so jealous of their careers I would looove to spam a forum for hours with pointless threads.

DA SHIZZLE IG
03-06-2014, 10:58 AM
It's an actual person that's pissed off lol. honestly I don't blame them/him/her. This just shows you that nobody really cares about these forums or they barley pay attention to them lol. If this was a bot it would be waaaay more pages by now.

Have you noticed that most of these threads asking questions never truly get answered? and the same problems are still happening months later smh.

lothario-da-be
03-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Please, let someone stop this madness!

Mr_Shade
03-06-2014, 12:37 PM
It's an actual person that's pissed off lol. honestly I don't blame them/him/her. This just shows you that nobody really cares about these forums or they barley pay attention to them lol. If this was a bot it would be waaaay more pages by now.

Have you noticed that most of these threads asking questions never truly get answered? and the same problems are still happening months later smh.

Since you are new, you might not know, but the forums are looked after - however nothing can stop advertising - without affecting other users..

Judging by your posts - I'm guessing you have a problem with the game - which you should be talking to the correct people about..

The forums are not a place to get technical support - or - fixes for games - that's what the support site is for - www.support.ubi.com

You should make sure you are in contact with the support team, who should be able to either help solve your problem - or - escalate the issue to the dev team, it's vital you contact support, since they will require detailed information from you.

I suggest you ignore the adverts - until a member of the Moderation team or a Manager comes and removes it.

We are looking at options to fix the issue for good..

I will also point out - your signature is far too large for the forum - so suggest you take 10 minutes and read the forum rules while you wait for the spam to be removed.