PDA

View Full Version : The Crew news and race sub-reddit for the USA

Fr8shakerD8n
03-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Hi I'm Eric the lead moderator of the Original The Crew sub-reddit. We have news and discussions relating to The Crew, and we will be setting up race leaders and race teams for all 3 platforms upon release. We also will be having a weekly car show meet up. We have a great community so far and we are growing as time moves on. This game has had me so excited I made our community the day of the Ubisoft press conference at E3 2013. So far we have been a great success and we would love you to add to it.

If you would like to read some articles and check out car screenshots or start some conversations in the meantime while we wait, we would love to have you.

All we ask is to keep things civil and respect our other members so we can have a warm community. If this sounds like fun, you can find us at www.reddit.com/r/the_crew.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Welcome :) and also welcome to your members :)

Fr8shakerD8n
03-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks Mush, that means a lot to me. You have done great work here and we all appreciate it. :cool:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-08-2014, 11:16 AM
You are welcome and thank you for setting up the fan site, you too have done great work with that :)

UbiVolfbane
03-12-2014, 04:31 PM
I second Mush! Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy the stay as well as continue the awesome work. :D
If you are ever in need of assistance feel free to contact us here or via PM.

Fr8shakerD8n
03-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Seriously guys, I really appreciate the kind words. I put a lot of effort into this and I'm glad you guys at Ubisoft enjoy it! Likewise if there is anything I can do to help you I will.

Fr8shakerD8n
05-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi again everybody, I would like to thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm for the game. This week we will be discussing the skill challenges. Next week we will be discussing different mission types. We also have been adding more screens and artworks. If anybody would like to join the fun or add some thoughts or news come on by and see us, we'd love to have you.

Thank you for reading,
Eric

skebod
05-13-2014, 11:27 PM
nice

Fr8shakerD8n
11-15-2014, 02:52 AM
We have grown quite a lot since I last posted. Thank you The Crew fans!

We are always looking for well mannered posters to enrich our conversations and to add video's to our community.

If you like to chat with like minded fans, and pass time with video's and news come on over and check us out.

Fr8shakerD8n
11-18-2014, 08:35 PM
The countdown has started. 13 days left!