PDA

View Full Version : Access to Templar Lairs in Assassin's Creed 2

TheJurre
03-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Hi All,

I've recently decided to play trough all the Assassin's Creed games again, starting with the first one last week. And now I'm playing the second one. I bought a bundle of Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, and I noticed that the DLC that once was not part of the standerd game, now is. I'm wondering if the Templar Lairs now are too, because you used to get them with special versions of the game, or with one of the DLC.

playlisting
03-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Yes, they are included with the game now. You should have all the DLC for AC II if you purchased the game recently.

PSFrost
05-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes, they are included with the game now. You should have all the DLC for AC II if you purchased the game recently.

I have purchased Assasin's Creed Anthology for PC and still don't have this DLC. Templar Lairs seem to be unavailable no matter what you do - you can't buy it in Uplay shop, you can't download it; when I asked Ubi support about this I was answered that this content was available only with some editions of the game at launch but is not available anymore. I guess there is no access.