PDA

View Full Version : Help me on AC 4 full syncronization , Sequence 4 mission 2

Zytarc
03-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Allright, so my problem is that I've completed every island and Im replaying the missions to get the 100% sync. Problem is on mission 2 of sequence 4 I have to loot 4 chests first if I replay the mission will the chests be available or I have to start a new game ? and if I do only to do that 100% mission and do the others on my main save,will they still count for the thropy?
Or I have to start a new game all over again ?

SixKeys
03-05-2014, 02:18 AM
You will always be able to fulfill the optional objectives upon replaying a mission. So in this case, even if you already opened some on your first try, there will be enough treasure chests available when you replay. Not sure what you mean with your second question.

Zytarc
03-05-2014, 02:22 AM
The thing is I have openened all of the chests in the world , so If I replay the chests comeback that I can complete 100% syncronization or I have to do that on another save file ?

C_G_01
03-05-2014, 03:25 AM
No need for a new save. When you replay, the chests will register as opened, and the optional objective completed.

Zytarc
03-05-2014, 04:15 AM
No need for a new save. When you replay, the chests will register as opened, and the optional objective completed.

Thank you .