PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Black Flag Bonus costumes missing?

Peter_Gargoyle
03-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey so basically i own assassins creed 2, brotherhood, revelations, and assassins creed 3

When i play the 4th one (black Flag) i got given Altair costume, good right? but i am missing ezio and connor outfit and yes i have played and have a SAVE in three or more games LINKED to the same Uplay account whilst LOGGED into their server and with an internet connection.

if anyone can help fix this or provide a solution it would be very appreciated and thank you.

FYI i also contacted Support and after i showed them a screen shot all i got was they would look into it and find a solution yet i'm still missing my 2 outfits i'm owed.

sun41KA
03-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Hey so basically i own assassins creed 2, brotherhood, revelations, and assassins creed 3

When i play the 4th one (black Flag) i got given Altair costume, good right? but i am missing ezio and connor outfit and yes i have played and have a SAVE in three or more games LINKED to the same Uplay account whilst LOGGED into their server and with an internet connection.

if anyone can help fix this or provide a solution it would be very appreciated and thank you.

FYI i also contacted Support and after i showed them a screen shot all i got was they would look into it and find a solution yet i'm still missing my 2 outfits i'm owed.

Reinstall the game mb? ACB:rolleyes: Maybe the cache file is corrupted?:rolleyes: