PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood PC - The Da Vinci Dissapearance (Content DEtails)

Atombomb2097
03-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Hello,

I have the standard version of AC Brotherhood (included in the AC Heritage Collection). I've unlocked the Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC from the Rewards section in UPlay.
Does anybody know if this also contains the Trajan Market and Aqueducts templar lairs? Or do I have to buy the Deluxe version of the game?

Thanks in advance

JohnMars1978
03-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Taken from http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Mercati_di_Traiano:
"The Mercati di Traiano was included only in Limited Codex Edition of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, or within The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for Brotherhood."
So they say... I've got "The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC" and didn't find any "templar's lair" secret location, as I saw people play in the "Limited Codex Edition". My guess is that the missions are not there, as they would be easy to spot on the map.

YazX_
03-04-2014, 06:10 PM
as far as i remember, yes you should get them as they are part of the Da Vinci DLC and were exclusive to certain editions. they unlock upon progressing in the DLC story

Anykeyer
03-05-2014, 06:55 AM
This only applies to consoles.
On PC you need a codex/deluxe edition. DLC itself wont give you access to lairs.

Atombomb2097
03-05-2014, 07:28 AM
So basically I've also have to re-buy this title to get the content. After buying the Heritage Collection, I had to rebuy Revelations and AC III to get the full experience. And now Brotherhood :mad:

Thank you Ubisoft!

Marcus101RR
03-07-2014, 05:52 AM
So basically I've also have to re-buy this title to get the content. After buying the Heritage Collection, I had to rebuy Revelations and AC III to get the full experience. And now Brotherhood :mad:

Thank you Ubisoft!

From what I did, I just downloaded the game, patched it manually if it wasn't up to date, then downloaded the "Deluxe Edition Unlocker". Which really doesn't do much but change the meta file in your save games making it look like you already unlocked the lairs. Not sure if its illegal or not, or considered a crack/patch. However, being as it works and seems to be included in the game, my guess is you pretty much own it. It is on your bloody machine, so why should the space be wasted if you can't use it, am I right?

Anykeyer
03-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Its illegal. Doesnt matter if its already on disc or not.
I think its a bad business practice to charge extra for something that should have been included with every copy. Especially stupid considering the situation: old game with no way to purchase extra content without paying again for the whole new copy. Yet again, its not legal to use unofficial "unlockers".