PDA

View Full Version : chasing off players?

BlackLotus1976
03-04-2014, 06:20 AM
During this weeks tournament especially I have received multiple messages urging me to dash immediately on one player or another. They make claims about them being dishonorable, or using unfair tactics, and any other number of things. Afterwords, as was bound to happen eventually, I fought with some of them. Didn't stomp them all, but no one ever does. Which leads into the point of this post. Don't we already have a shortage of skilled players? I seem to run into the same hard cases time and again. It's my opinion that you shouldn't dash unless you're frozen. If you're going to lose, then lose. It happens sometimes. Don't take some random guys word for it that someone you've never met is a cheat. Find out for yourself. If you get a message telling you to freeze someone out, and you follow it blindly, you're only inviting that person to start spreading it around that you're dash happy. I hate to be so long winded, but, quite frankly, I am just tired of hearing it. The fact that i'm hearing it from people in the top 40 of the tournament ranks just makes it worse. So long story short, don't get all butt hurt and indignant if you're losing or already lost, don't dash out on people unless you're frozen, and knock off the smear campaigns.

Ikorax
03-07-2014, 03:40 AM
During this weeks tournament especially I have received multiple messages urging me to dash immediately on one player or another. They make claims about them being dishonorable, or using unfair tactics, and any other number of things. Afterwords, as was bound to happen eventually, I fought with some of them. Didn't stomp them all, but no one ever does. Which leads into the point of this post. Don't we already have a shortage of skilled players? I seem to run into the same hard cases time and again. It's my opinion that you shouldn't dash unless you're frozen. If you're going to lose, then lose. It happens sometimes. Don't take some random guys word for it that someone you've never met is a cheat. Find out for yourself. If you get a message telling you to freeze someone out, and you follow it blindly, you're only inviting that person to start spreading it around that you're dash happy. I hate to be so long winded, but, quite frankly, I am just tired of hearing it. The fact that i'm hearing it from people in the top 40 of the tournament ranks just makes it worse. So long story short, don't get all butt hurt and indignant if you're losing or already lost, don't dash out on people unless you're frozen, and knock off the smear campaigns.

I've never recieved a msg but don't doubt you have. My issue is the 90% Dual swords where majority of them can only spam down analog [ ] out there and the legend players who when lost the match, dashboard before the splash screen so they can res their legend for 20k. I know there is a few people out there who dual sword that don't spam but the ones that do and get dashed on deserve it IMO. sad to say but, until they fix it people will continue to abuse the hell out of it. The combo does way to much dmg, drains way to much defense and advances way to fast. However once that is nerfed hammers will be the next FoTM. Those things hurt and swing as fast as my daggers lol. but, the guys playing them lately know how to use them at least.