PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] AC3 - Iron Ingots and upgrades not showing up.

rcole_sooner
03-03-2014, 05:16 PM
I checked the cliff crate in the homestead and all I got was a recipe ... there were no special iron ingots. Where then do I get the ingots? Will they show up somewhere else?

Do the smoke bomb and trip mine pouches ever get more than a capacity of 4? I've crafted the upgrade ... maybe it went from 3 to 4 ... I guess I expected more of an upgrade.

Does the horse's saddle bag only work on arrows? Does it only work in the Frontier?

Ureh
03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
If I recall correctly, the special iron ingots can only be used for a small handful of recipes (Lincoln sword, Washington sword, and maybe a few guns). If you have those recipes, select one of them, and the ingots should show up on the list. The cliff chest should give you more than enough to craft all of the recipes that require the ingots.

The smoke bomb and trip mine capacity are both at 4 for me as well. I'm assuming this is normal.

I think there are three tiers of horse saddle bags. I've never paid attention to how effective the first two tiers are, but I do know that the largest saddle bag can completely restock all consumables/ammunitions (bullets, rope darts, poison, trip mines, arrows, etc). They do work in the cities too. However, if I remember correctly, they only restock bait in the frontier.

rcole_sooner
03-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the info.

....and ....

....after I started the game today .... I had the ingots .... and the saddle bag restocking was working ..... ??? ....

I guess I should remember to always restart a game if things seem outta whack. LOL!

....that or a nights sleep did me good. :p