PDA

View Full Version : Gretting the quantities of Wood, Metal and Cloth, to procede further

onelung421
03-03-2014, 01:10 AM
*I have worked my way through all the other AC's using a Mk1 PC, well at my age (70) the other means, X Box etc, are expensive. But the seafaring ways of Capt Kenway have gotme perplexed. This is my dilemma, I've got the boat, the crew and 500 of each of the, Metal, Timber and Cloth. No matter how much booty I rob from the Spanish/Portugese galleons, I cannot amass any more than 500 of each. I've got enough skins & pets to start a clothes factory, well I have yet to get the whale skin and Great White Shark bone for the final pistol holster and health armour.

What I need is a like minded PC gamer that has fulfilled this problem, and can help me get a bit further. As sailing round the Carribean getting chased by the Pirate Hunters forever will get awfully boring.
Thank you
Onelung

smokin_mitch
03-03-2014, 01:52 AM
*I have worked my way through all the other AC's using a Mk1 PC, well at my age (70) the other means, X Box etc, are expensive. But the seafaring ways of Capt Kenway have gotme perplexed. This is my dilemma, I've got the boat, the crew and 500 of each of the, Metal, Timber and Cloth. No matter how much booty I rob from the Spanish/Portugese galleons, I cannot amass any more than 500 of each. I've got enough skins & pets to start a clothes factory, well I have yet to get the whale skin and Great White Shark bone for the final pistol holster and health armour.

What I need is a like minded PC gamer that has fulfilled this problem, and can help me get a bit further. As sailing round the Carribean getting chased by the Pirate Hunters forever will get awfully boring.
Thank you
Onelung

you have to upgrade the storage capacity of your ship to hold more metal, wood, cloth, rum and sugar I'm pretty sure and to do that go to a harbor master in a town or from within your ships cabin

and you can bribe an officer in towns/forts to get rid of your wanted level or successfully board ships and select lower wanted level once complete