PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse key not appearing

playlisting
03-02-2014, 03:08 PM
I have used eagle vision on every guard in all the warehouses and there isn't a single one glowing gold. Even if I don't use eagle vision on the guard, he normally just shows up anyway with the key over his head once I get close enough. I have looted these warehouses loads of times and there has always been a guard with a key. Also it doesn't even come up with the objective to find the guard with the key like it normally does when you enter the area.

How can I fix this?

YazX_
03-02-2014, 10:33 PM
there is one warehouse (i forgot where it was) that you need to climb a tree on your right to reach the top of the hill, the guard holding the key will be up there. is that the location you are referring to?

playlisting
03-03-2014, 09:53 PM
there is one warehouse (i forgot where it was) that you need to climb a tree on your right to reach the top of the hill, the guard holding the key will be up there. is that the location you are referring to?

I played a bit more today and I found that the objective works fine on warehouses within Nassau and Havana, but it doesn't work on warehouses on their own island. There's no specific island that it doesn't work on, it's all of them.