PDA

View Full Version : (Revelations) DNA Sequence 1 and 2 Achievements Not Unlocking

sev1nk
03-01-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm currently experiencing an issue where I complete DNA sequence 1 and receive no achievement through Uplay. Same with 2.

I did receive the action points however.

I've attempted to start a new game, delete my cloud storage, delete my old game in the game's menu, and delete the file in the "spool" directory, and still no luck. I've opened a ticket to Ubisoft support, perhaps they can simply unlock those achievements on their end for me.

This is the first problem I've run into with Uplay. My experience has been all positive so far and I'd hate to become one more user waiting for Uplay to go away.

If anyone has experienced this issue, let me know what you did as a solution. Thanks.

sev1nk
03-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Status report.

I've received the "Best Served Cold" DNA Sequence 1 achievement. I believe this is due to the fact that I completed it after I deleted my saved game on the cloud before starting a new game.

1. Open the game. Delete any saved games through the game's menu.
2. Alt-tab out of the game (don't exit) and go to your Program Files directory (usually C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)) and find the Ubisoft Game Launcher directory. Go to the savedgames folder and give all files a ".deleted" extension.
3. Go back to the game and exit through the game's menu. This will trigger Uplay to sync the cloud data with what's in the savedgames folder.
4. Start playing.