PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] To buy or not to buy that is the question !

drako886
03-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi I was just browsing PS4 store and I found that I can buy the new Freedom Cry. It also says I dont need to own Black Flag to be able to play it.
But I also saw that I can still buy a season pass for black flag.

Now im considering to buy this game but cant afford it right now.
But im thinking If I buy the Season pass now before I purchase the actual game can I later on claim everything? Will I be able to play freedom cry without having black flag if I buy season pass only ?

I have never Bought a season pass before so im unsure on what is included. I have also seen alot of different DLC for Black flag, are they also included in the pass?

Thanks alot for any info on this !

With Kind Regards
Drako.

Black_Widow9
03-02-2014, 02:54 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
The Season Pass is for Assassin's Creed Black Flag. If you purchased AC Black Flag and the Season Pass then Freedom Cry is including as long as you purchase it in-game.

If you'd like to purchase Freedom Cry as the stand alone title, you're welcome to do that but don't buy the Season Pass because that's for Black Flag.

You can find more information in this thread as to what's included in the Season Pass itself.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/799719-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-IV-Black-Flag%E2%84%A2-season-pass-and-Freedom-Cry-downloadable-content

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks