PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 5 can't be Victorian England and must be China.

ACConspiracies
03-01-2014, 09:30 AM
What about medieval China..... They have been hinting towards it since assassins creed revelations... assassins creed revelations had bombs from China. .. assassins creed embers had Shao Jun. ... assassins creed 3 had rope darts from China. .. assassins creed 4 also had rope darts plus in nassau the ambient music sounds like imperial Chinese music plus the new multi player character the orchid is from china.... and in freedom cry there are firecrackers from China and also the big gun is from China and not to mention the little box at the end which ezio gave Shao Jun to take to China... and remember they said only hardcore fans will see the clues in freedom cry that point to the next assassins creed. And also on a twitter q and a all they said regarding assassins creed 5 was "look to the stars" and the Chinese used to rely heavily on astrology, it's in their culture and China has stars in the flag.... and there are 5 if them for assassins creed 5. It can't be in Victoria England for many reasons 1) it has the same buildings as assassins creed 3 which was one of the bad points of the game.... 2) there have been English men in assassins creed for 2 games now and it's getting boring... i mean they only really had Italian's for 2 games... 3) none of the clues point to Victoria England.... There were no hints in freedom cry and "look to the stars" doesn't make sense for Victorian England....so what do you think???

IWGCJoeCool
03-02-2014, 02:09 AM
i think i want a temple/den/battle/search climb up the Eifel Tower, and a Leap Of Faith from it....even if i have to take the 'tube from London to get there :)

build me an AC game around that set-piece!!!

HDinHB
03-02-2014, 07:05 AM
You're forgetting the most important clue in your favor. When Jade Raymond said AC5 would not take place in samurai-era Japan, she said it would take place in her favorite historical era. And when is that? Well, her name is Jade (http://chineseculture.about.com/cs/history/a/JadeCulture.htm).