PDA

View Full Version : Hint for 3/4 DLC

ghmorello
02-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Fun to see an unexpected artist, can we expect a continuation of this next week? :D - The Riff Repeater

Depends what you expect. Next week is a band that had a very popular dlc song previously. Then we have a month of all new! - Paul Cross

I think it's Lamb of God.

KinchBlade
02-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Fun to see an unexpected artist, can we expect a continuation of this next week? :D - The Riff Repeater

Depends what you expect. Next week is a band that had a very popular dlc song previously. Then we have a month of all new! - Paul Cross

I think it's Lamb of God.

A mystery month eh? That's welcome news

dm_gsxr
02-28-2014, 06:53 PM
Lamb of God is popular? I would go more with Lynyrd Skynyrd since Free Bird is at the top of the overall listing of popular DLC. I don't think Lamb of God is even on the first page.

But yea, new DLC will be welcome. Looking forward to Tom Petty :D

Carl

jpitt82
02-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Lamb of God is popular? I would go more with Lynyrd Skynyrd since Free Bird is at the top of the overall listing of popular DLC. I don't think Lamb of God is even on the first page.

Carl

Lamb of God is top 25 of 'individually downloaded' DLC (packs not included). Most of the top selling DLC is classic rock, which completely fine with me. Lynard Skynard is #1, and Boston's "More than a Feeling" is #3 (After Three Days Grace). These numbers are based on X-Box.com numbers....

I think Boston is the more likely of the two, as Paul Cross distinctly mentioned that 'after this' it's a month of new content. So, my guess is Boston... Also fantastic, if that is the case.

MoldyRhyme94061
02-28-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm feeling Deep Purple. Or Boston or Lynyrd Skynyrd. I'd be happy with any of these.

jpitt82
02-28-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm feeling Deep Purple. Or Boston or Lynyrd Skynyrd. I'd be happy with any of these.

I could definitely get down with some "Highway Star"... Bring back memories of my Rockband (original) days...

pidnpodn
02-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Prediction: Boston
Rock and Roll Band
Amanda
Smokin'

MoldyRhyme94061
02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
I'm not sure about Lynyrd Skynyrd or Boston anymore. In my opinion, the way Paul Cross worded it makes it sound like next weeks dlc is from a band who had only a single song released as dlc and nothing on disc. Really hoping for deep purple. Highway Star, Woman from Tokyo, Space Truckin, Hush, Lazy

ceestewart
02-28-2014, 08:28 PM
I'd like some more Gary Clark Jr but I doubt Bright Lights sold well enough to qualify.

b_lex
02-28-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm feeling a Three Days Grace pack, pretty sure the last dlc sold well.

eevilways
02-28-2014, 09:49 PM
I could really go for some Deep Purple myself. If it is I hope they mix in some "newer" stuff and get Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming. Steve Morse is one of my favorite guitarists of all time hehe.

Stang616
02-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Prediction: Boston
Rock and Roll Band
Amanda
Smokin'

Add ForePlay/Long Time, especially since the other game has it, and Hitch A Ride and that's the perfect Boston pack for me.

captin_qwark7
02-28-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm hoping for Three Days Grace. Personally not a fan of Boston but it seems they would make a lot of people here very happy so Boston would be good too.

MAng0r3
02-28-2014, 11:10 PM
La Sera? Gold Motel? Satriani!!!

P308R
02-28-2014, 11:13 PM
Would love to sée Boston. Dont look back is high on my list!
As for the month with completely new stuff i really hope to sée Vandenberg's Moonkings arriving to Rocksmith ;)

Holyfingers
02-28-2014, 11:15 PM
I hope it's Tame Impala.

guitarman529
02-28-2014, 11:25 PM
I am thinking Lynyrd Skynyrd or even Cheap Trick. I am not sure the hint though is based on sales. It could but he left it kind of open. It all sounds like next's months dlc will be bands that never been in Rocksmith before.

Here some bands that have 1 dlc in Rocksmith so far:

Cheap Trick
CCR
The Guess Who
Stephenwolf
Kansas
Chicago
Survivor
Modest Mouse
Whitesnake
Europe
Twisted Sister
Gary Clark, JR.
Dobbie Gray
Finger Eleven
Deep Purple
and a few more.

jpitt82
02-28-2014, 11:36 PM
"I'm pretty crazy on some of the upcoming Rocksmith 2014 DLC. A(Several) release(s) to remember, that's for sure. Studio versions, of course." - (@squirrellyninja)

Heart would match the clues... "Crazy On You" would obviously be one...

Edit: Nevermind... He states in a different tweet that he's NOT referring to next week's DLC.

eevilways
02-28-2014, 11:50 PM
I am thinking Lynyrd Skynyrd or even Cheap Trick. I am not sure the hint though is based on sales. It could but he left it kind of open. It all sounds like next's months dlc will be bands that never been in Rocksmith before.

Cheap Trick
CCR
The Guess Who
Stephenwolf
Kansas
Chicago
Survivor
Modest Mouse
Whitesnake
Europe
Twisted Sister
Gary Clark, JR.
Dobbie Gray
Finger Eleven
Deep Purple
and a few more.

I'd love some more CCR too. Though if the hint is strictly mentioning one and only one dlc by the artist then they'd be ruled out since they've had 2. Born on the Bayou and Have you ever seen the rain

KinchBlade
03-01-2014, 12:06 AM
I'd like some more Gary Clark Jr but I doubt Bright Lights sold well enough to qualify.

I'd suspect you're right that it sold badly but it was certainly very popular around this forum for what that's worth. I think he was relatively unknown to the people on here and most people enjoyed the unexpected brilliance of it. Hope it is more of his band. But I certainly wouldn't lay a bet on it.

toymachinesh
03-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Boston
3 Days Grace
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Deep Purple
Vampire Weekend

my predictions

If I had to pick two

Boston and Skynyrd

If I had to pick one?

Boston

SeattleSauve
03-01-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm gonna go with Boston.

That said: Skynyrd and Deep Purple are interesting possibilities too.

MAng0r3
03-01-2014, 02:33 AM
CCR has a few more that could be really fun in RS format.

Green river
Suzy Q
I put a Spell on you
Travelin band
Fortunate son
Lodi

That could satisfy country seekers and bass player for sure and Fogarty's lead playing is pretty cool too.

MoldyRhyme94061
03-01-2014, 04:11 AM

Green river
Suzy Q
I put a Spell on you
Travelin band
Fortunate son
Lodi

That could satisfy country seekers and bass player for sure and Fogarty's lead playing is pretty cool too.

I didn't think about CCR. Very interesting possibility and I like that list you have. Also maybe Heart? Not sure how Barracuda sold but I know I bought that one as soon as I heard about it.

BazzTard61
03-01-2014, 05:53 AM
squirrelly mentioned 'studio versions', could he be referring to this release on BF to the live classic rock selection from Cheap Trick

maybe a cheap trick studio dlc?

and i see Jimi was released on BF..........could he be coming up in the next month???

drooling as i write this......

eevilways
03-01-2014, 06:18 AM
I have to say if they add a CCR pack I really hope they get me some grapevine going on. Love that song!

toymachinesh
03-01-2014, 07:06 AM
squirrelly mentioned 'studio versions', could he be referring to this release on BF to the live classic rock selection from Cheap Trick

maybe a cheap trick studio dlc?

and i see Jimi was released on BF..........could he be coming up in the next month???

drooling as i write this......

It was definitely a ribbing of BandFuse for not saying that their tracks were live versions. So in a sense the tweet was basically saying.

"We also have Crazy On You, it's the studio version of course

Also "A Day To Remember"

https://twitter.com/squirrellyninja/status/439492162322169856

RokDog007
03-01-2014, 10:46 AM
MOAR Peep Durple !!

CrazedRacer
03-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Three Days Grace.

Pain
Animal I Have Become
Never Too Late...

Why wouldn't they capitalize on the #2 DLC on the 360??? Those are huge songs.

jgrantham7
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM

Cheap Trick
CCR
The Guess Who
Stephenwolf
Kansas
Chicago
Survivor
Modest Mouse
Whitesnake
Europe
Twisted Sister
Gary Clark, JR.
Dobbie Gray
Finger Eleven
Deep Purple
and a few more.

Almost everyone on this list would be an instant buy for me.
This old fart thinks the whippersnappers should learn their rock roots. :)

PTrash13
03-01-2014, 04:37 PM
It's always a blast when David Letterman has Gary Clark, Jr. on. He is a lot of fun to listen to. Some Seasick Steve(*) would be a blast to go along with him. Here's hoping they do multi-artist packs again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzqMJ3Chlxw

Give us a reason to get the slide out, and while we are removing strings, we can play Sigur Ros like we mean it.

(*) Not a request!

Jack Edison
03-02-2014, 02:22 AM

Green river
Suzy Q
I put a Spell on you
Travelin band
Fortunate son
Lodi

No CCR list would be complete in my mind without Tombstone Shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCqWAURgj8

BazzTard61
03-02-2014, 05:20 AM
thanks for the Tombstone Shadow clip, I had totally forgotten that song.

ANY CCR 5 pack would be awesome, just watch RS stuff it up lol for sure they'd add proud mary....sigh

nefama408
03-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Gimme Megadeth, 3 songs r not enough!

Squidlech
03-03-2014, 02:27 AM
So, expected DLC would be bands with on-disc songs, and unexpected DLC would be bands without any on-disc songs or DLC. So when he says "depends what you expect," my gut tells me to interpret the hint as meaning it's a band that has had no on-disc songs in either game, but a single DLC track (probably prior to RS14's release).

Please be Lamb of God \m/

I wouldn't mind more Three Days Grace, though.

DSgamer64
03-03-2014, 03:03 AM

Carl

Considering that the original Free Bird track from Rocksmith was terrible and is still boring to play when it's 4 minutes of snore fest chords followed by a ludicrous solo, a new version is needed (and for free since we already paid for it once). Then again, I doubt they will ever do a proper version with the slide intro and then the guitar solo because that forces people to buy a slide to play the part (though if it's DLC that shouldn't matter to be honest). They can clearly do slides now so there is no reason why we still have a version that has no slide parts in it. If it does come out though, I will be happy as a clam.

We are severely lacking an Eric Johnson DLC pack though. I am thinking along the lines of Last House on the Block (Live and Beyond album), Camel's Night Out (Venus Isle), Zap (Seven Worlds), Texas (Up Close) and maybe High Landrons from Ah Via Musicom or Manhatten from Venus Isle. I think those are some reasonable choices, most are playable to be honest, Texas doesn't seem to be super hard aside from some tricky solo bits later in the tune.

Final edit: I'd sell my left nut for a Rush prog rock DLC package. 2112, The Fountain of Lamneth, The Necromancer, Cygnus X-1 Book II Hemispheres, Cyngus X-1 (A Farewell to Kings) and La Villa Strangiato :D

pedietz
03-03-2014, 03:09 AM
it's a band that has had no on-disc songs in either game, but a single DLC track

Chicago!

nefama408
03-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Considering that the original Free Bird track from Rocksmith was terrible and is still boring to play when it's 4 minutes of snore fest chords followed by a ludicrous solo, a new version is needed (and for free since we already paid for it once). Then again, I doubt they will ever do a proper version with the slide intro and then the guitar solo because that forces people to buy a slide to play the part (though if it's DLC that shouldn't matter to be honest). They can clearly do slides now so there is no reason why we still have a version that has no slide parts in it. If it does come out though, I will be happy as a clam.

We are severely lacking an Eric Johnson DLC pack though. I am thinking along the lines of Last House on the Block (Live and Beyond album), Camel's Night Out (Venus Isle), Zap (Seven Worlds), Texas (Up Close) and maybe High Landrons from Ah Via Musicom or Manhatten from Venus Isle. I think those are some reasonable choices, most are playable to be honest, Texas doesn't seem to be super hard aside from some tricky solo bits later in the tune.

Final edit: I'd sell my left nut for a Rush prog rock DLC package. 2112, The Fountain of Lamneth, The Necromancer, Cygnus X-1 Book II Hemispheres, Cyngus X-1 (A Farewell to Kings) and La Villa Strangiato :D

There r 3 or 2 songs with capo, capo $10, slide $3, that shouldn't be a problem.
U r right, Freebird is the worst song in rocksmith, i'm still waiting for a fix with slide.
Symphony of destruction tone is horrible too.

BazzTard61
03-03-2014, 03:52 AM
I'd sell my left nut for a Rush prog rock DLC package. 2112, The Fountain of Lamneth, The Necromancer, Cygnus X-1 Book II Hemispheres, Cyngus X-1 (A Farewell to Kings) and La Villa Strangiato :D

now THAT'S incentive Ubisoft! what are ya waiting for?

What am I bid, start at 2 cents do i hear 2 cents?

toymachinesh
03-03-2014, 03:59 AM
I really think it's Boston. My worst nightmare is a 3 Days Grace pack though.

dm_gsxr
03-03-2014, 04:55 AM
Mine is Rage Against the Machine but only because I'd be laughing too hard to play :D

Carl

LetMeInIdiots
03-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Boston (#3) or Evanescence (#6) would be nice. Evanescence especially, nice melodic metal. And I don't think they managed to get Deep Purple license for now. :(

fatherrock
03-03-2014, 08:07 AM
I know...it is disco duck !

kidding ...

please don't throw rocks

.....ehhhummm

whatever it is, there is a 90% chance I will like it and buy it....sooner or later

since I own about 90% of the DLC....and the other 10% makes me want to gag

Greenbrick2
03-03-2014, 09:32 AM
If I promise to buy the pack, will they promise not to ever do Evanescence? Or does it work better if I point out that I will rent a monster truck and drive it over their studio... and if the studio is the top level of a skyscraper, I will build a monster truck big enough, and then run it over. Only way they could do worse is to add Nightwish...

If all assumptions made in the thread so far are right, Three Days Grace is the best bet. Even in that case, I stand by my promise, I'll buy the pack, if... But I'd be just fine with Chicago, even though I can't name any of their songs.

LetMeInIdiots
03-03-2014, 10:23 AM
I will rent a monster truck and drive it over their studio... and if the studio is the top level of a skyscraper, I will build a monster truck big enough, and then run it over.
Would like to see that show! :rolleyes: Bring in Evanescence 5-pack! lol :D

zaxcv4321
03-03-2014, 03:38 PM
If I promise to buy the pack, will they promise not to ever do Evanescence? Or does it work better if I point out that I will rent a monster truck and drive it over their studio... and if the studio is the top level of a skyscraper, I will build a monster truck big enough, and then run it over. Only way they could do worse is to add Nightwish...

If all assumptions made in the thread so far are right, Three Days Grace is the best bet. Even in that case, I stand by my promise, I'll buy the pack, if... But I'd be just fine with Chicago, even though I can't name any of their songs.

I think the only DLC pack that could drive me to such outrage and extremes would be Coldplay.

Or maybe a combined 3 Days Grace and 3 Doors Down. I would be quite disappointed.

(Although a 3 days pack, as frightening as it sounds, might be made acceptable with some 3 Dog Night).

Teh_Barbarian
03-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Was My god is the sun by QoTSA a popular DLC? Please be a QoTSA pack.

toymachinesh
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Was My god is the sun by QoTSA a popular DLC? Please be a QoTSA pack.

The wording makes me think it's a RS1 DLC Paul is referring to.

MoldyRhyme94061
03-03-2014, 04:37 PM
I think the only DLC pack that could drive me to such outrage and extremes would be Coldplay.

Or maybe a combined 3 Days Grace and 3 Doors Down. I would be quite disappointed.

(Although a 3 days pack, as frightening as it sounds, might be made acceptable with some 3 Dog Night).

3 Days Grace would cause for the first week I do not purchase any songs. Three Dog Night on the other hand would be an instant buy.

dm_gsxr
03-03-2014, 05:17 PM
The wording makes me think it's a RS1 DLC Paul is referring to.

Maybe they finally got Eric Clapton to agree to relicense his tunes. That would be awesome :)

Carl

Edit: Damned blue mosaic captcha!

futile67
03-03-2014, 05:40 PM
It's Boston for sure. It's been confirmed in the Spanish Rocksmith facebook page.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/ninoops/boston.png

fatherrock
03-03-2014, 05:45 PM
There are a lot of single shot DLC on rocksmith original
so it's a crap shoot

oh, it is boston
sure, I will buy that

What I am interested in is the 4 weeks of new bands

Beatles ?
Journey ?
ect..

am thinking 2 new, 1 well known, 1 famous

MoldyRhyme94061
03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
It's Boston for sure. It's been confirmed in the Spanish Rocksmith facebook page.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/ninoops/boston.png

Awesome thanks for the good news. The Boston songs already in the game have pretty fun and challenging bass lines so I can't wait to try the new ones out.

dm_gsxr
03-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Which ones? Can't see the picture (blocked at work).

Carl

toymachinesh
03-03-2014, 06:02 PM
There are a lot of single shot DLC on rocksmith original
so it's a crap shoot

oh, it is boston
sure, I will buy that

What I am interested in is the 4 weeks of new bands

Beatles ?
Journey ?
ect..

am thinking 2 new, 1 well known, 1 famous

*sigh*

futile67
03-03-2014, 06:04 PM

Carl

They never say which songs will be included in the pack. They don't even say the name of the band. It's just a graphical hint, but too obvious (the spaceship guitar).

toymachinesh
03-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Carl

http://i.imgur.com/Kt3cmD4.png

There is no way to pick the wrong songs.

MoldyRhyme94061
03-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Carl

it is a picture of the don't look back album. So I'm guessing we are getting that song but not sure of any others.

Doogal73
03-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Nice, I've never been much of a fan, but their songs we've had to this point sure have been fun to play, so I'll definitely buy this one. I'm guessing we'll get 1 or 2 from their latest album, which I have no clue about.

dm_gsxr
03-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Yea, but sometimes we'll get a snapshot of the list of songs by accident. Not being able to see the picture means I don't know if it's just a graphical image of an album cover or an accidental leak of the list of songs. Looking forward to this pack though.

I expect a 5 pack since Boston just came out with a new album recently :)

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2013/10/Boston-Life-Love-Hope.jpg

Thanks.

Carl

zaxcv4321
03-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I expect a 5 pack since Boston just came out with a new album recently :)
Carl

If you haven't heard the new album...it is...um....disappointing.

I would purchase any song from the first two albums.

There is no way to pick the wrong songs.

As much of a Boston fan that I am, Amanda makes me want to punch myself in the face with a fire axe.

And the last two albums were, for lack of a better word, tragic.

Longjoneill4
03-03-2014, 06:41 PM
As much of a Boston fan that I am, Amanda makes me want to punch myself in the face with a fire axe.

+1 Amanda is radio hell to me!

flynlion
03-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Nice, I've never been much of a fan, but their songs we've had to this point sure have been fun to play, so I'll definitely buy this one. I'm guessing we'll get 1 or 2 from their latest album, which I have no clue about.

Agree, I'm not a huge fan either but for some inexplicable reason their stuff sure is fun to play! I'll be getting at least one or two of these depending on which tunes they pick :)

pedietz
03-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I LOVE BOSTON!!!!!!

I think I've played More than a feeling at least 60 times between RS1 and RS2014.

Maybe I've "stuffed the ballot box" at ubisoft.

toymachinesh
03-03-2014, 07:06 PM

They won't deviate far from this

http://www.rockband.com/songs/artists/Boston

MoldyRhyme94061
03-03-2014, 07:12 PM

I like the look of that 5 pack. Something about you is my favorite song by Boston. A lot of their songs have cool bass lines so I think this will be a good dlc for both guitar and bass players.

pedietz
03-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Maybe there will be an official Rocktron amp in the pack ?????

ps. Tom Scholz of Boston invented the first modeler amp called the Rocktron. The standalone amp had all of the tones needed to play Boston hits!

Stoopid_Trippin
03-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Im not a huge Boston fan but i do like some of their songs. I will be happy if they give us smokin, i love that song and its got great playing for both guitar and bass. Still, im glad we are getting a good rock band and not some lame watered down new-age band. thank you again rocksmith! Can't wait for all the new DLC this month.

Duggle-SD
03-03-2014, 08:24 PM

Those are all great songs but I hope they deviate enough to put one or two from the second album, really like that one too. If they put in a couple from album three and/or four they'll get the usual firestorm of complaints.

Just listened to Something About You to refresh my memory again. That one sure would be nice. Unfortunately, if that were to be my top choice for a song we're pretty much guaranteed not to get it.

extendedsolo
03-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Is this where I come to list bands like Metallica and Slipknot and say I want more metal?

Seriously though I'm excited for this pack. Can't wait to see what songs are on it, but Foreplay/Long Time is going to be an awesome weekly challenge.

Greenbrick2
03-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Boston? Sold! Well, sold on Thursday when I get paid, no money on the card I use for Live until then.

pick__pocket
03-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Excellent! I really needed some good news today.
I hope they don't spoil this pack with poor song selection.
Any 3 or 5 pack (hopefully 5) from that Rockband list would be fine with me.
Boston was a big influence in my early guitar playing years and I have the picture disk to prove it. :)
I know what I will be doing Tuesday night!

Edit: for those of you youngsters who didn't know what I was talking about:
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s441/srwpat/564752DC-91BC-4AC9-A597-4BA81D85ED7D_zpswys2rrgw.jpg (http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/srwpat/media/564752DC-91BC-4AC9-A597-4BA81D85ED7D_zpswys2rrgw.jpg.html)

guitarman529
03-03-2014, 11:24 PM
I have 3 songs between RS and BS. After awhile they all sound the same though.

elemenohpenc
03-03-2014, 11:47 PM

ps. Tom Scholz of Boston invented the first modeler amp called the Rocktron. The standalone amp had all of the tones needed to play Boston hits!

wow, that's really cool... i didn't know that.

boston is one of those classic rock bands that i can't help but enjoy. vocals are fantastic, riffs have lots of groove, solos are very melodic but still a little challenging and bass lines are fun but not ridiculously hard.

i def look forward to getting this pack, regardless of song selection. (anything from S/T will be great though... i mean, that whole record is essentially a "greatest hits")

PTrash13
03-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Very cool! I hope Hitch a Ride is one of them. I have always enjoyed that solo. If so, hopefully there is a bonus lead so we can learn both parts of it.

I have always enjoyed this guys paying of the solo. Fun to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGLuA1cnB04

zaxcv4321
03-04-2014, 12:17 AM

I would agree that there are easily 5 absolute no-brainer picks for Boston.

But then we had that KISS pack with two duds out of three, and I have lost my confidence in their song selection.

Wasn't it called the Rockman? I had two of his portable models back in the day, and some of his rack gear.

RokDog007
03-04-2014, 12:25 AM

Tom Sholz also invented the RockMan, which Pete Townsend once claimed caused his hearing loss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockman_(amplifier)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Amplifier5.jpg/250px-Amplifier5.jpg

MAng0r3
03-04-2014, 02:09 AM
So is it gonna be The screaming females, La Sera or a Twisted sister pack?

BazzTard61
03-04-2014, 02:15 AM
it'll be a 5 pack with 2 horrible songs from the new CD, guaranteed

pedietz
03-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Ooops, yeah the Rockman.

Tom released rack components that used silicon and chips to emulate his 1000's of tubes and custom sound effects.

Then he slimmed down that rack of boxes into a standalone modeler amp kinda like a Line-6...

Then he slimmed down everything more into a Walkman version pictured just above.

He was quite the electronics whiz.

ghmorello
03-04-2014, 03:29 AM
So is it gonna be The screaming females, La Sera or a Twisted sister pack?

Someone hasn't been paying attention. It's Boston.

MAng0r3
03-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Someone hasn't been paying attention. It's Boston.

lol i Did got yours! Didn't saw any hint that's what's it about.

At the same time i throw in some odd but possible things to come.

elemenohpenc
03-04-2014, 04:05 AM
lol i Did got yours! Didn't saw any hint that's what's it about.

At the same time i throw in some odd but possible things to come.

I think someone might've had a few drinks tonight...

ghmorello
03-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Boston Pack:

Don't Look Back
Foreplay/Long Time
Hitch A Ride

toymachinesh
03-04-2014, 04:09 AM
it'll be a 5 pack with 2 horrible songs from the new CD, guaranteed

Well, I can guarantee you are wrong :)

MAng0r3
03-04-2014, 04:16 AM

Not really i just look at the artist they got already and chances are they might got another pack or song someday. Is this possible?

There are way weirder possibilities lying in RS library already. Jenny'o or The Shins lol

Wait.......White Denim ;)

SeattleSauve
03-04-2014, 04:28 AM
FP/LT!!

Decent choices, bummed it's a 3 pack though.

thxphotog
03-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Boston Pack:

Don't Look Back
Foreplay/Long Time
Hitch A Ride

Oh....My....God!!! If I were to pick my ideal 3-pack, it would be these three. Smokin' would have been 4th. Crazy stoked for these!!!

elemenohpenc
03-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Not really i just look at the artist they got already and chances are they might got another pack or song someday. Is this possible?

There are way weirder possibilities lying in RS library already. Jenny'o or The Shins lol

Wait.......White Denim ;)

I just say that bc your post makes no sense grammatically and is riddled with spelling errors. Coupled with the left field guesses (which still don't fit the rs1 DLC single clue)... you didn't seem like your normal self.

RokDog007
03-04-2014, 05:09 AM

I resemble that remark.....hic

https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608037983284693914&pid=15.1

& so do I !!

https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608029071234959874&pid=15.1

MAng0r3
03-04-2014, 05:33 AM
I just say that bc your post makes no sense grammatically and is riddled with spelling errors. Coupled with the left field guesses (which still don't fit the rs1 DLC single clue)... you didn't seem like your normal self.

No problem! My english lessons are way behind me and there is nobody to even speak it within 100 miles. I'm relying on the forums to refine my skills.

Did not catched the post with the hint too so i did pranked you guys a bit. Next week 5 pack The Horrors!!!!

BazzTard61
03-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Well, I can guarantee you are wrong :)

hehe I am SO glad to be wrong!

so those are the three songs? confirmed?

RokDog007
03-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Boston Pack:

Don't Look Back
Foreplay/Long Time
Hitch A Ride

there goes $7.99

P308R
03-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Very happy with this one! Don't look back is my absolute favorite :cool:

BazzTard61
03-04-2014, 10:11 AM
To quote Flounder from Animal House "This is going to be GREAT !!"

apart from the songs already in the game, I haven't listened to Boston since we went to CDs in 1990 and my records were made obsolete lol

(OK kiddies,history lesson, before CDs...errr before mp3s, we had CDs, sort of like bluray but for music,but before THAT we had hard plastic discs called records)

I can't remember these songs but I know I will when I hear them, had their first 2 or 3 albums, even jammed some of their songs

I'm not going to preview them, just gonna buy em and then listen hehe

EDIT couldn't wait, only took about 5 seconds to remember dont look back, oh yeah, real music, need a fan to blow the hair back ala 80s clips haha

Julian-Mince
03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Looks like a very good pack. It's a guaranteed purchase from me!

LetMeInIdiots
03-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Are there additional single dlc tracks this week?

bubka122
03-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Any easier songs for intermediate beginners?

toymachinesh
03-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Are there additional single dlc tracks this week?

Nope