PDA

View Full Version : When is patch with banning of used Unique cards comming?

Avecforte
02-28-2014, 04:56 AM
Hey guys,

I've read on numerous sites that there was going to be an update where you could no longer recycle unique cards and that it was supposed to come really soon. But it's been quite some time and I still see people recycling uniques. Anyone knows what happend to this?

malkorion
02-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey guys,

I've read on numerous sites that there was going to be an update where you could no longer recycle unique cards and that it was supposed to come really soon. But it's been quite some time and I still see people recycling uniques. Anyone knows what happend to this?

It will happen by the end of March, at the latest.

Kimundi
02-28-2014, 12:10 PM
The Unique Rule Change patch should be deployed before BS2 patch, in the coming days, no confirmed date yet.

Zydar_GG
02-28-2014, 12:37 PM
that means i will cant revive atropos?? adar malik abuse of that, but i play nergal and have only 2 fortunes for reviving and i use both for atropos :(

Kimundi
02-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Atropos will be banished when destroyed on the battleground indeed.

GenericManGuy
03-01-2014, 04:03 AM
u can still resurrect the precious lamasus

asdfg1221
03-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Last time our ubi asleep, without adding anything new to us, graphic design, which is expected to "input", change the card unique, bs2, new updates for crash'y and other ... And at the same time Heartstone which I hate, is doing furore. .. I do not understand this whole policy, instead of trying to compete and be the best cards game again. DoC it soon will be behind the Infinity Wars and the solitaire ... People give an account for free because in this game ceases to be a slow what to look;/ a shame because the game still has enormous potential... sorry for language ;/

PolleyPocket
03-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Today, 3rd March @ 9am EST, downtime is 2hours