PDA

View Full Version : where did Haytham go different

Radman500
02-28-2014, 03:30 AM
why was he so different from his father and son

Edward and Connor were loyal to the Brotherhood....but why did Haytham chose Templar

did he see the world differently

LoyalACFan
02-28-2014, 03:34 AM
When Haytham was 10, Edward got murdered by his friend Reginald Birch who was secretly a Templar, and subsequently, Haytham went to live with Birch. Thus, he was raised Templar. He was never an Assassin.

adventurewomen
02-28-2014, 03:36 AM
^ Use spoiler tags for those who don't know, just to be considerate of others who may not know the fate of Edward..

------------------

You should read Forsaken it will have the answers to your questions.

It's a really great book, highly recommend reading it! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Forsaken-Oliver-Bowden/dp/0425261514

LoyalACFan
02-28-2014, 03:55 AM
^ Use spoiler tags for those who don't know, just to be considerate of others who may not know the fate of Edward.

... He explicitly asked me though...

adventurewomen
02-28-2014, 01:13 PM
... He explicitly asked me though...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This thread is free for anyone to post on, it's not exclusive just for your posting.

IWGCJoeCool
03-02-2014, 02:00 AM
is this a good spot for my ongoing rant??? the inclusion of storylines and side fictions in alternate media taken as AC "canon", stuff not in the games themselves, bothers me greatly. i've read enough about Haytham's years between childhood and the opening of ACIII to see a whole good game not done. we had that coming for the "surprise twist" in the early part of ACIII. i woulda bought and played that.