PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed V might be in Russia

YazX_
02-27-2014, 05:34 PM
well as i suspected, there are couple of reports and leaks showing coordinates pointing to Russia, i guess we are going to play with nikolai, though nothing is confirmed by ubisoft, give it 2-3 weeks and they will officially announce it.

guidomista
02-27-2014, 05:50 PM
well as i suspected, there are couple of reports and leaks showing coordinates pointing to Russia, i guess we are going to play with nikolai, though nothing is confirmed by ubisoft, give it 2-3 weeks and they will officially announce it.

Hi,
other possible leak... or hoax!

http://maxlevel.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Screen-Shot-2014-02-24-at-12.51.18-PM.png

I think maybe ubisoft is making fake leaks, to confuse us...
"Nothing is true..."

bye

guidomista
02-28-2014, 12:31 PM
...and another possibility is, before AC5, they release a sequel for Ed Kenway.

The story evolution in AC4 let think that thay could make an history about Edward getting closer to the Creed.
Becaming a master and training iniciates...

But, as Mr Shade suggest in another thread:

I would suggest that anything you guys read about future titles [which are not official announcements] be treated with a pinch of salt..

In other words, Do not believe every rumour you see ;)

Bye

Mr_Shade
02-28-2014, 12:56 PM

The 'russian' leaks - maybe something to do with the ongoing AC Initiates storyline..

AherasSTRG
02-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Darby has specifically said some months ago that they "have just visited Russia with Nikolai. Therefore, Russia is not a place the games will be going for now".

YazX_
02-28-2014, 08:04 PM
The 'russian' leaks - maybe something to do with the ongoing AC Initiates storyline..

Exactly with the tweets and hints, and also mentioned England.

Anyway, i'm fine with whatever location they choose, im sure at the end they are going to make it look beautiful and great same as previous ACs.

dsmith71
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
They can have it in Ethiopia for all I care because after my experience with AC4 and uplay I wont be touching ubisoft games again.

PCGamesKing145
03-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Well I don't think that it might be in Russia. Till yet I've played Assassin Creed 3 and part 4 I will play soon because tomorrow my PC will be updated and I also love this game.