PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed New Story Aid

Chamath1998
02-27-2014, 07:36 AM
I would love it if the one of The Assassin's Creed Series would take place in the Middeval times when there was King Arthur and his roundtable .His sword excalibur would be called the sword of eden,and I rember one time he also sent his men to find the holy grail and ya its not much but if you read more about it you could find more interesting stuff.

Moultonborough
02-27-2014, 08:31 AM
The "Holy Grail" was said to be a myth/story and did not exist at the very start of AC I. So making it a PoE would fully contradict their own lore. Which they won't do. And there is already a sword PoE, probaly more than one. So that is pointless for the most part as well. Aside from those there is really no reason to make a game during that period.

Welcome to the Forums by the way.

Dome500
02-27-2014, 02:27 PM
The "Holy Grail" was said to be a myth/story and did not exist at the very start of AC I. So making it a PoE would fully contradict their own lore.

Not necessarily.

If you remember, all we know about the Holy Grail is that the TEMPLARS think it is a myth and not a PoE. So there is some room for creativity and interpretation....

guardian_titan
02-27-2014, 03:27 PM
The supposedly real Arthur didn't live during the Medieval years anyway. He lived during the Roman empire and was named Arthurius. The Arthur movie with Kiera Knightley a few years ago was more accurate with what he might have been like. Camelot was nothing more than a myth created by people who wished for better. Same with Robin Hood.

I very much doubt Ubisoft would touch "mythical" characters unless they're a Precursor (Juno, etc). That's like them going back to do a story on Heracles/Hercules. We think the guy existed (everything's based on some truth after all), but we really don't know.