PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to visit next in Assassin's Creed ?

Ac3videos
02-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi guys my name is Abhishek Mishra & first I would like to introduce my self. I am a new member to this forum & I love playing games specially Assassin's Creed series I also owns a youtube channel name AC3VIDEOS .Today I wanted to ask you about your favorite Assassin's Creed locations that you would love to visit or wanted to have in the next assassin's creed game. London, Egypt, Japan are my favorite locations that i would love to visit as we all know that japan is not going to happen as said by Jade Raymond.:(

So, tell me about your favorite locations.

jellejackhammer
02-27-2014, 04:30 PM
first of all welcome :)
my settings : ancient egypt would like that the pyramids would have a nice first civ story

victorian london including the year 1888-1889 would love a jack the ripper reference

japan but that's not going to happen in v i guess

ancient rome gladiator time and maybe even julius cesar !

as for the modern day russia woukd be a nice setting (if we will have some parcour action in these parts of course

oliacr
02-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Any Ancient, Medieval setting including Egypt, Rome, Greece, Persia, China, Japan, Italy (yes again) and many more.

mkris041412
02-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Same as my last post... Fighting with Achilles or Hector.Badass.and i think having an assasin with a spear and a shield and a sword is not that bad..*Assassins can be warlords too..i think. The*TROJAN WAR*would be great..fighting for no ones flag.. Like Achilles

Sushiglutton
02-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello and welcome :)!

There are tons of settings that I think would be cool and Ubisoft is very good at doing them justice imo. It's one of their strengths. If I had to pick one it would be ancient Egypt as that culture is so rich and unique. Also my parents met in Egypt, so it has always been a bit special in our family :).

jayjay275
02-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Mainly Egypt, as I think that setting is probably one of the best settings for a game like this, but if not Egypt either London or China.

Goxxi
02-27-2014, 07:55 PM
- Russia (any time period)

- 1st and 2nd Serbian Uprising against Ottoman empire

- colonial Brasil and empire of Brasil (late 18. and 1st half of 19. century)

- Latin American wars of independence

- French revolution and Napoleonic wars (including wars all over the Europe and in Egypt)

- Industrial revolution

- Opium wars in China

Generally I am not a fan of some ancient settings like Babylon , Egypt, Rome....etc , especially couse we still do not what's real happened back then and what are just a myths from those periods.

Dome500
02-27-2014, 08:18 PM
My 2 favorite settings:

1. England (lots of time periods to choose from here, especially considering there are so many locations in the British Empire (+Commonwealth): Medieval, 17th century (Glorious Revolution), 18th century - 19th century (Victorian England/Industrial Revolution, etc)) - Amazing cities, gritty atmosphere, narrow streets and big European architecture, lots of dark weather :D

2. China (several periods are interesting - but mostly pre-industrial) - Amazing unique architecture, interesting culture and traditions, scientific progress in the "old world" (pre-industrial), different weather conditions, asian setting

Moondaggy
02-28-2014, 07:14 AM
Really? No one's gonna say the moon? C'mon. Assassins in space! Anti-gravity air assassinations FTW!!!

ACLexter
03-01-2014, 07:08 AM
I personally want Japan or any Asian setting.
but I need to wait another year/s

overdidd
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
I personally would love Ghent or Bruge.

yankeegamergirl
03-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Hello,

Before the series ends I would really love something in antiquity. Predominately Classical Greece (Athens) and other Hellenized cities such as Alexandria (Egypt) and Ancient Rome or both (in one game?). Ancient Egypt and Sumeria as throw back Firs Civ missions could be interesting in a similar format to what we had in Revelations with Masyaf and Altair but more of them and tied intricately to the plot and not done in a gimmicky way. Of course this is just wishful thinking.

ze_topazio
03-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Portugal

GunnerGalactico
03-02-2014, 06:23 PM
I'd like to see an AC game being based in Russia, China or Spain ( Portugal also sounds good ).