PDA

View Full Version : so even though Desmond is dead..is he still the "star"

Radman500
02-27-2014, 04:59 AM
as in is he still "special" even though he is dead

LoyalACFan
02-27-2014, 05:03 AM
I don't see how he would be. We're probably not even going to be reliving any more of his ancestors' memories. He served his purpose (poorly) so I'd rather just forget he ever existed TBH. Too much disappointment.

Will_Lucky
02-27-2014, 05:48 AM
In a way he probably will, his genetics now belong to Abstergo and given his heritage he was connected to well likely hundreds of Assassins if not Thousands.

Dome500
02-27-2014, 02:25 PM
His story ended poorly and his "journey" was not what I hoped it would be.

But yeah, he will probably will be the canon "donor" for all the DNA the memories come from.

GunnerGalactico
02-27-2014, 05:25 PM

But yeah, he will probably will be the canon "donor" for all the DNA the memories come from.

True.. he still is a star in a manner of speaking. He lives on through his DNA. It is because that Abstergo can still access his memories.

LoyalACFan
02-27-2014, 05:50 PM

But Abstergo has the body, and didn't they say we weren't going to be playing as an Abstergo character in the next game? I guess the Assassins would have access to all of Desmond's memories via his mom and William, but that wouldn't make him the "star" per se in my opinion.

GunnerGalactico
02-27-2014, 06:29 PM
But Abstergo has the body, and didn't they say we weren't going to be playing as an Abstergo character in the next game? I guess the Assassins would have access to all of Desmond's memories via his mom and William, but that wouldn't make him the "star" per se in my opinion.

I guess that makes sense.. I was also talking about Desmond's DNA in general. He still is an integral part of the game, dead or alive.

STDlyMcStudpants
02-27-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm sure we will meet him in the animus one day..he'll be some mysterious hooded figure trying to give us clues

Hans684
02-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Desmond is a dead "star". Not gonna help us understand the "look at the stars" hint either.