PDA

View Full Version : Assassin'S Creed V Desert Son (RUMOR)

RafaelAuditore.
02-26-2014, 02:04 PM
YOU THINK THAT THIS INFORMATION IS REAL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYhRK4LO8q0

I THINK THAT THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS MORE LIKELY!

kosmoscreed
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Probably fake like the press release from the other day.

RafaelAuditore.
02-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Probably fake like the press release from the other day.

But the rumor about the Industrial Revolution was not proven to be false!

Dome500
02-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Yep.

England, China, Egypt and France are still in the race for "most likely" based on leaked material.

"Great Fall" was proven fake.

England is the most solid leak we got yet, China or France are guessed based on the Freedom Cry hinting those settings.

ACConspiracies
02-26-2014, 02:37 PM
But the rumor about the Industrial Revolution was not proven to be false!

Well I don't think the industrial revolution is real I mean it has so many grammatical errors it has to be fake...also it says it's not coming out for ps3 or xbox 360 but it has there names in the small print proving that it had been copied and pasted.... also how fake is anvil x engine.... and jade Raymond said It was in her favorite era and why would the industrial revolution be anyone's favorite era..... come on you can't believe that also
The desert son looks so fake I could have made better.... I think the best bet is for China check out acconspiracies video on YouTube it's the best and most likely place to go.... but it doesn't matter we will find out in 2-3 days.... lol

Dome500
02-26-2014, 02:43 PM
it has so many grammatical errors

People, I saw Ubisoft released and press articles about said releases before.
LOTS of grammatical errors.

Farlander1991
02-26-2014, 02:43 PM
If you look at all the Assassin's Creed splash screens, you will notice one thing.
a) They're very clean.
b) They represent the Animus interface (which means that it's an area where a 3D character can freely run around in).

Said screen is neither. It's cluttered with lots of different symbols and sunshine and whatnot, and a background that doesn't have enough depth in it (nor does look 'animusy' enough, though that might be just personal perception) for a character to run around in loading screens.

Also, the logo is not symmetrical, which was never the case with AC games. In the case with AC3 and AC4, the font size of the game number is the same as 'Creed'. "II" for AC2 wasn't, but it still was symmetrical due to C in Creed being larger, the same size as "II".

As always, Egypt is a possibility until proven otherwise, but 99% certainty that the screen is fake.

RipaKulasai
02-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Farlander you think you know everything when actually you don't your just a sad **** that can go kill themselves.

Farlander1991
02-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Farlander you think you know everything when actually you don't your just a sad **** that can go kill themselves.

ROFL.

Did we ban some lonely soul recently or something? :D

VoXngola
02-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Lol.

This is the worst attempt of a "leak" I've seen in a while. Even Great Fall looked more convincing.

pirate1802
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
If you look at all the Assassin's Creed splash screens, you will notice one thing.
a) They're very clean.
b) They represent the Animus interface (which means that it's an area where a 3D character can freely run around in).

Said screen is neither. It's cluttered with lots of different symbols and sunshine and whatnot, and a background that doesn't have enough depth in it (nor does look 'animusy' enough, though that might be just personal perception) for a character to run around in loading screens.

Also, the logo is not symmetrical, which was never the case with AC games. In the case with AC3 and AC4, the font size of the game number is the same as 'Creed'. "II" for AC2 wasn't, but it still was symmetrical due to C in Creed being larger, the same size as "II".

As always, Egypt is a possibility until proven otherwise, but 99% certainty that the screen is fake.

Great observations. I agree. It looks fitting for a splash screen for an RTS of older days, but not a new AC game.

Dome500
02-26-2014, 03:12 PM

Dude - you're not making any sense.....

Hans684
02-26-2014, 03:24 PM
The logo is good but there is some errors like the missing line under "A" right next to "C" over "D", the missing line under "S" next to "V" over "N". The "V" is also to big, it should as small as "CREED".