PDA

View Full Version : Credits

Poodle_of_Doom
02-25-2014, 04:13 PM
I haven't been on the forums in a long time, and decided to come back to finish off with all the stuff I intended to post about the last time I was on. One of those things was the Credits. I know that many of you don't pay attention to the credits. I do, however. I appreciate all the people who made the game for me, and entertained me.

That said, there were a few things that I noticed in the credits that I'd like to talk about. The first is the pirate joke at the end. At the end of the credits, it says that "No real pirates were harmed in the making of this video game." I got a bit of a chuckle.

That said, I wanted to talk about a couple of the listed positions for the franchise:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Engeneer_zps3e442d6b.png

What the heck is a Biometircs Project Manager? And how about the User Research Lab Coordinator? The first thing I thought of was that little blurb about how the guy noticed his cable box was recording some of his biometrics, along with those of his son and wife.....

Ureh
02-25-2014, 04:36 PM
I actually freaked out when I saw that too. If I recall correctly, the biometrics position goes all the way back to as early as AC2. Don't want to guess what it entails. :eek::p

Poodle_of_Doom
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
I actually freaked out when I saw that too. If I recall correctly, the biometrics position goes all the way back to as early as AC2. Don't want to guess what it entails. :eek::p

I really am curious. I suspsect it has something to do with the Mo Caps, and all that. But I'm not sure.