PDA

View Full Version : A new Assassin's creed game or a new game with the same idea?

robinhoodeast
02-24-2014, 09:32 PM
It has come to me that there have been various time periods that we haven't visited in Assassin's Creed, but not going back to before the American Revolution and anytime before WW1. I would say Victorian era but i don't know anything that has happened I would need to go more into that depth, but i do know that there were wars where Britain has associated with other countries. We could go back a little to Napoleonic era where lots of things have happened wars, revolution, invasions etc. Napoleon was crazy, he wanted everything we might as well put a french guy in some robes and kill some of his platoons *wink* *wink*. Now this one has been blowing people's minds ever since Assassin's Creed: Embers and that time in AC3 Connor got a weapon that was created as a gift to the Assassins by Shao Jun (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shao_Jun), yes you have already guessed it mega-fans China. Ezio met Jun back in 16th century, but I said sometime after the Revolution looks like it'll have to be the wars between Japan and China in the Sino-Japanese War seeing who'll over take who to control Korea (before officially being called Korea). the Sino-Japanese War takes place on the West of China that is where we need our Assassin, it would be hard to be an Assassin because of the battlefield but there is a great distance of water that Ubisoft likes :P. I want to say Russia but I don't about that because not everyone is that willing to go through 19th century century because lots of things happened >.>. MOVING ON... Germany, I would really love but there aren't much things that happened :/ I just want Beethoven and Mozart pieces man XD. So Ottoman empire more rough than usual rather than swords it's now you know now pew pew and bang bang, rrrratatatatatatatatat stuff like that between Russia and all that nonsense. This one is just out there Australia? eh anyone no? i thought so 2 but it was worth a shot I mean they did kill a lot of Aborigines. Since there was a comic series (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brahman) of Indian Assassins (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Indian_Assassins) (or Aladdin Assassin as I call the protagonist) there have been big revolutions against Britain in India.

Although these are great ideas for AC games I don't know about Ubisoft maybe they want to make a new game around the idea of parkour and killing, maybe just parkour, or maybe just killing. But I want a good stealth game above all, something you guys have been so good at it's sometimes too hard to finish a level in just 3 gos. Something maybe with a First-person gameplay (FarCry3 is a First-Person SHOOTER I meant something different) But i would like to see something not so realistic (Like Ezio running across rooftops, referencing AC:R). Of course most of the things you throw at us gives us a tremendous joy but you have just been a little bit off when it came to AC3&4 we need some improvements if you're gonna make a new AC game. If you want a hint make a smaller AC3 and if it's a battlefield heck make it open world and online like PlanetSide2.

Join this discussion and tell me your ideas if you think some ideas are way out of control then just say your point of view. :D

robinhoodeast
02-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm just expressing an idea no need for vulgar language and all that... well... vulgar offensive language that is >.> (just avoid the word R*pe and don't offend me)plz :)