PDA

View Full Version : Mouse sensitivity Black flag

U443
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM
How do you adjust this? Edward is very hard to control when running, climbing trees etc. as a simple movement of the mouse swings him 360 degrees.

rcole_sooner
02-24-2014, 10:43 PM
I gave up on using my mouse/trackball. It was very hard to control things.

I bought a USB receiver for my console (xbox 360) wireless controller, and never looked back.

This (AC4BF) is the first game I've had to do that for in all my years of gaming ... they (joystick type controllers) used to not work well ... but somewhere over the years they have got it working.

The controller worked great. Movement and especially looking around control was much, much better.

The games (yes, I went back and tried on my other games too) even auto switch to the controller button clues. Nice!

If you already have console controllers use them ... if not, I'd say it is worth it to buy one.

YazX_
02-24-2014, 11:57 PM
it depends on the mouse sensitivity set in windows, if you want my advise, get a mouse with DPI scaling button, you can adjust this on the fly through the mouse itself without the need to keep messing with sensitivity in windows.

playlisting
02-25-2014, 08:49 PM
This game just doesn't work well with mouse and keyboard. Buy a wired Xbox 360 controller, which are pretty cheap now, and plug it in to your PC. I have used the 360 controller for all the AC's I've played and it worked well every time. I'm still using one for AC IV and it's working as well as ever.

ShockWav3TR
02-26-2014, 11:23 AM
This game just doesn't work well with mouse and keyboard. Buy a wired Xbox 360 controller, which are pretty cheap now, and plug it in to your PC. I have used the 360 controller for all the AC's I've played and it worked well every time. I'm still using one for AC IV and it's working as well as ever.

I don't understand how you people use that controller. I bought xbox controller and I really forced myself to use it for a month to play with it... Then sold it. I have G700 mouse and logitech wireless keyboard working so nicely. I use about 3400dpi resualiton when i play AC4, especially when you are on jackdaw. and a 2500dpi for shoother games like splinter cell.

playlisting
02-26-2014, 06:02 PM
I don't understand how you people use that controller. I bought xbox controller and I really forced myself to use it for a month to play with it... Then sold it. I have G700 mouse and logitech wireless keyboard working so nicely. I use about 3400dpi resualiton when i play AC4, especially when you are on jackdaw. and a 2500dpi for shoother games like splinter cell.

I used to play Xbox 360 a lot so I'm used to the controller. I find it's pretty comfortable too. I use mouse and keyboard for every other game apart from Assassin's Creed.