PDA

View Full Version : Continued Assassin's Creed:Black Flag

TheFley
02-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Hello technical support,I would like to ask you.As everybody long knows,there appeared a new part of the game Assassin's Creed called Black Flag.I would very much like what would you think about creating continue the Assassin's Creed:Black Flag,I understand,my desire are not enough,what would you have made the continuation,but believe me that thousands and perhaps millions of your fans will be glad to continue game Assassin's Creed with Edvar Kenway,this character is not just we loved,we fell for it,this character is worthy award,but very sorry that he met us only Black Flag,I think,and not only I that he worthy continuation,I understand that it is difficult,a new storyline,models,characters,but even I can help you for free in something , give advice as gamer and as a critic.We your fans,believe,hope and expect that you still decide,and to make a continuation to this character.This will prove that your company does not depend only on money but you care about what would make your users happy.I understand that it will be difficult but I believe in you!You will succeed,I can think about the story.I expect,from you adequate solutions.If you still decide then please notify me.Sincerely TheFley

UbiVolfbane
02-24-2014, 05:10 PM
That you for the feedback and kind words.
We always enjoy seeing and hearing feedback. I will be sure to rely the message to the development team.
Thank you.