PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Frontier to Boston fast travel point does not unlock

ancalimonungol
02-24-2014, 01:51 PM
In Frontier, on the South Eastern part of the map, you can travel to Boston but its icon does not appear on map meaning you can not fast travel to that location in order to travel to Boston.

YazX_
02-24-2014, 04:01 PM
as far as i remember, yes it doesnt appear and i believe its a bug, sometimes no fast travel icons to Boston or NY appear in the frontier, i used to zoom out/in and fast travel to other locations in frontier in order to make them appear.

ancalimonungol
02-25-2014, 06:30 PM
as far as i remember, yes it doesnt appear and i believe its a bug, sometimes no fast travel icons to Boston or NY appear in the frontier, i used to zoom out/in and fast travel to other locations in frontier in order to make them appear.

So would Ubisoft fix this small bug?

guardian_titan
02-25-2014, 09:58 PM
It's been a bug for a while. I have it happen constantly so usually I either go back to Davenport and take the Aquila or take the closest quick travel point and just ride there. Annoying, but with AC4 out and AC5 soon to be announced, AC3 is off Ubisoft's radar. Unless something massively game breaking pops up, the game will not have any future patches. Any support will also be fairly limited. You bought it as is.