PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Cry in Uplay Game Library

TheHiddenBlade.
02-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Hello everyone,
If I buy the AC4 Season Pass, will the Freedom Cry DLC appear in my game-library? Like a standalone game?
I know its going to be released as a standalone game in two days (and then it will probrally appear in the library) but I was wondering if it also appears like that when its part of the season pass.

~Flash

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Hello everyone,
If I buy the AC4 Season Pass, will the Freedom Cry DLC appear in my game-library? Like a standalone game?
I know its going to be released as a standalone game in two days (and then it will probrally appear in the library) but I was wondering if it also appears like that when its part of the season pass.

~Flash

Hi,

Once you have the season pass - the DLC will appear free in the store for you - which you can access via the in game menu - you simply 'buy' it for free and download :)

Only the DLC version is free for season pass holders, not the Standalone version :)

Hope this helps!

TheHiddenBlade.
02-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi,

Once you have the season pass - the DLC will appear free in the store for you - which you can access via the in game menu - you simply 'buy' it for free and download :)

Only the DLC version is free for season pass holders, not the Standalone version :)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the quick reply!
So if I want it in my library, I must buy the standalone version?
Will the DLC version not appear in the library even when the standalone version comes out?

EDIT: by library I mean this: http://i57.tinypic.com/13zzy51.png

~Flash

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi,

No, the library only shows games - or - standalone games - not games DLC.

If you want to see it there - you need to buy the standalone version - however that will cost you money, since it's not free- and be the same content as you get for free via the DLC.

The standalone version, is as it says - a game - so you don't need AC4 to play it, this is why it will appear in the Library.

There is no real benefit to yourself though, since you own the season pass - other than speeding up launching it - since you don't need to start AC4 then the DLC - you should consider if the expense is worth the saving of a few seconds.