PDA

View Full Version : Travelling Saleman mission

Hector12_237
02-23-2014, 02:32 PM
One of the optional objectives is to kill 5 guards stunned by smoke bombs but for some reason I am only being credited with four.I have played this mission six times now and have killed all five guards in five of the six times but only ever credited with four.Im sure there is something im missing but I cant figure out what.Anyone have any ideas?

Hector

guidomista
02-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi,
you have to be very fast.
Even if the guard is still stunned, the effect for the achievement is shorten.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rz-fLPVPqE
But I didn't follow exactly the video.
I use fast travel in havana, north-est fort viewpoint.
Every time you teleport, when you jump, you are near a group of soldiers, so you can try it multiple time.
After throwing a smoke bomb, I did a double kill, then all gun shots.
Good luck!

bye

EDIT: sorry! I though it was for the abstergo challenge (the one in the video). But in the mission is easier. I suggest you to use a lot of smoke bombs in the final part of the mission. Good luck again!

YazX_
02-23-2014, 05:53 PM
killing 5 guards with one smoke bomb will not do it, so you need to use more than one smoke bomb, throw one smoke bomb and kill couple of guards, while others are still stunned, throw another bomb and kill couple of more others and so on.

Hector12_237
02-23-2014, 07:12 PM
I have used at least two or three smoke bombs each time and usually(apart from one play through) can finish off all five guards quickly and efficiently.I am beginning to think I may have just hit some sort of snag.Anyway,thakyou both for your input it was much appreciated.

Hector

Farlander1991
02-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Just use a smoke bomb on each sharpshooter/roof scout you meet while tailing Torres/Prins (or any lone random guard you meet on the way), and then kill them. You don't have to use it in the battle with the brutes at the end at all. The objective doesn't require all guards in question to be affected at the same time.