PDA

View Full Version : Aquila?

Staffs-Knot
02-23-2014, 11:26 AM
How do i acquire the ship AQUILA? I've completed the game, 95% completed the challenges, what do I need to do to beat the legendary ships? Thanks.

EVA Spartan 317
02-23-2014, 01:47 PM
In AC IV?
You can't get a new ship if you meant that. You can only get the Aquila's wheel and figurehead.The wheel can be bought but a figurehead requires sinking some Royal Convoys!

Defeating the Legendary Ships only gains access to a new ramming ability for the Jackdaw.

Billiam301
02-23-2014, 02:36 PM
you can also get the Aquila's sails as an initiates reward, but they're basically the same as white sails

EVA Spartan 317
02-23-2014, 04:18 PM
you can also get the Aquila's sails as an initiates reward, but they're basically the same as white sails

Really? How? I didn't know that! Can you explain me how?

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 05:38 PM
How do i acquire the ship AQUILA? I've completed the game, 95% completed the challenges, what do I need to do to beat the legendary ships? Thanks.
The Aquila ship isn't in AC4, however you can equip The Aquia Wheel and you can gain the Aquila figurehead by plundering 3 royal convoys and if you like to get Connor's Aquila sails they are available with Connor or an NY Connor McFarlane figurine.

Hope this helps, OP.

Connor's sails..

Really? How? I didn't know that! Can you explain me how?
If you buy a Connor or an NY Connor McFarlane figurine, you get the initiates code for Connor's Aquila Sails.

Connor figure: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=4735

NY Connor figure: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=4770

McFarlane also make other AC characters so make sure to look them up, becuase there are more exclusive AC4 Initiates DLC that are included with each figurine.

Billiam301
02-24-2014, 12:15 AM
I got the 'Aquila's sails' as a bonus reward for linking my game to the AC initiates website as well as unlocking the spitblood sails and skull sails (don't think that's what they're called but they have skulls on them)