PDA

View Full Version : Barnes & Noble Journal Special Code

RinoTheBouncer
02-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone,
I just got the ACIV Barnes & Noble exclusive journal and it said that thereís a code to use on acinitaites.com to unlock stuff, I canít find it anywhere. Iíve browsed every page, front, back cover and even the included papers. Nothing... HELP plz.

aL_____eX
02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Did you buy it directly from B&N? I opened a thread on Initiates (https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/6354/page/1) and EscoBlades said, that for example the version on Amazon doesn't have the code. Anyone owning it will know where to find the code. :)

RinoTheBouncer
02-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Did you buy it directly from B&N? I opened a thread on Initiates (https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/6354/page/1) and EscoBlades said, that for example the version on Amazon doesn't have the code. Anyone owning it will know where to find the code. :)

I bought it from B&N website, directly and it said that it has the code, in the description.

aL_____eX
02-22-2014, 02:39 PM
In reference to the Initiates thread there should be something like a card inside the Journal. Hmm... Maybe contact B&N directly about this problem.

edit: Just saw you already did so on your Twitter :)

RinoTheBouncer
02-22-2014, 02:58 PM
In reference to the Initiates thread there should be something like a card inside the Journal. Hmm... Maybe contact B&N directly about this problem.

edit: Just saw you already did so on your Twitter :)

I emailed them as well. EscoBlades just replied and his response is defensive of B&N and their own false promotion.

aL_____eX
02-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Just saw it. I'm pretty sure your Journal should include the code since you bought it directly from their website. And I guess they only have a US website, so it shouldn't matter if they shipped it somewhere outside the US. This just has to be the same Journal like the one that is sold in their shops. I can't imagine that B&N ships two different Journals, one for US customers and one other (without the code) for non US customers.