PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Black Flag and my pc question

YZWAR
02-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Hello to all .

my pc is 4770k 4.5 / ASUS MAXIMUS VI EXTREME

SLI 780GTX AND 550TI for the PhysX

i just want to know if 550ti card can handle physx process ..in all other games i try ..

its work perfect..like batman game series Alice madness , metro game.

and now i try new game to play Assassins Creed Black Flag i update the game to 1.6 last
driver by nvidia
when i use on high seething physx i got 20 fps ...without physx game run perfect smooth
max settings so what do you think ? about that ? i see in many forums that my 550ti it not my issue at all its the game or maybe driver .

playlisting
02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
It's the game. Nearly everyone has FPS drops in this game whenever PhysX is enabled. When I had it enabled, I didn't notice much difference and my FPS went down considerably so I just switched it off. I advise you to do the same (:

YazX_
02-22-2014, 10:28 PM
something is terribly wrong with physx in this game, your PC should spit 60 FPS while physx on high easily, but anything above low will cause massive FPS drops and stuttering, anyway, putting physx on low will not cause such drops and physx effects will still look pretty good.

jeffies04
02-23-2014, 11:22 AM
This answers my question, I guess I'll save my time... I was considering putting my old GTX 660Ti back in and running it just as a dedicated PhysX card to see if it would help with the game. Apparently it will not! Anybody else try running a dedicated PhysX card?

YZWAR
02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Thank you all for answers