PDA

View Full Version : Windows mode for ACIVBF?

SonicX360
02-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Hello there, My First post, and I was wondering, is there any way at all, running ACIVBF: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in windowed mode, cause, the main reason is, and yes, I'm currently saving up for a graphics card, and yes, i know people will hate me for asking this, but I have an old 8600GTS and it runs fine, if I turn everything down, but I also would like windowed mode, cause it turns down things a little more. So I would really like some info on this, please don't hate me, it's an old GPU, but I'm upgrading, I just don't get paid as fast as I wish I could lol.

SonicX360.

UbiVolfbane
02-21-2014, 05:27 PM
There is not a windowed mode for the game. Although we do not provide Support in altering files or 3rd party programs, you may be able to do so. I will pass along this as a suggestion to be looked into by the development team. I would also suggest checking the options in-game to see if it can assist in performance running in the meantime.

SonicX360
02-21-2014, 11:39 PM
Well, it'd be nice to see the option in the next patch, and i don't understand, on how you meant third party?

YazX_
02-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Well, it'd be nice to see the option in the next patch, and i don't understand, on how you meant third party?

this has been a request since ever and yet no support for windowed mode in any of the AC games, and if you used third part programs to force it to run in windowed mode, the game will crash.