PDA

View Full Version : The death of the assassins (spoilers for the whole series)

frodrigues55
02-21-2014, 01:13 AM
Hi guys, I've got a question for those who can help me.

Basically, the series has gone too damn big for me to follow everything and I don't really know most of what happens outside of the games. Here's what I know -

Altair's death was covered in Revelations;

Ezio's in Embers, I saw that one.

Edward's was covered in Forseken, I read that one (it was beautiful).

But do any of the other medias mention how Connor, Aveline or Adewale died or whatever happened to them after the games? If yes, would you care to tell me how, lol?

With the novels and now Initaties I feel like I'm missing a lot :confused:

dbzk1999
02-21-2014, 01:23 AM
Don't know about Connor or Avelines but I know that adewale ended up getting murdered

LoyalACFan
02-21-2014, 01:23 AM
"Adewale was murdered," said Assassin's Creed Initiates.

But evidently not until he was like 80.

frodrigues55
02-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Thanks, guys.

But poor kid, how tragic! Does it explain when or how?

LoyalACFan
02-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Thanks, guys.

But poor kid, how tragic! Does it explain when or how?

No, but he made it to at least 1751, which is when he met his grandson for the first time after the great earthquake (meaning he lived to at least 59 years old). Eseosa first mentions him as "my murdered gran pe" in a letter dated 1776, so If we're to assume his death was recent at that point, he died at 84ish. Pretty damn good run TBH. That makes him the second longest-lived Assassin we've played as after Altair (that we know of; Connor and Aveline are still undetermined).

Morphone
02-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Re. Edward Kenway's remaining years - Although I knew about his fate well before I beat AC4, I'm really hoping that UBISoft is working on another SP DLC for AC4 which allows us to experience (play through) the last years of Edward's life.

I think it would be a great way to bring closure to AC4, as it's never really been done before in an AC game (ending a game on a tragic note - unless you count the end of AC3's fate of Desmond a tragedy, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him).

Sorry to the OP for kinda going off topic (suggestions).

Fatal-Feit
02-21-2014, 05:04 AM
Re. Edward Kenway's remaining years - Although I knew about his fate well before I beat AC4, I'm really hoping that UBISoft is working on another SP DLC for AC4 which allows us to experience (play through) the last years of Edward's life.

I think it would be a great way to bring closure to AC4, as it's never really been done before in an AC game (ending a game on a tragic note - unless you count the end of AC3's fate of Desmond a tragedy, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him).

Sorry to the OP for kinda going off topic (suggestions).

Technically speaking, an AC game based on Forsaken would end up like Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls...

In the latest podcast with Darby McDevitt, he explained that about 7-8 years of Edward's life on the high seas after AC:IV haven't been touched yet. So if they wanted, they could of have already started a sequel for AC:IV.

frodrigues55
02-21-2014, 11:28 AM
No need to apologize, Morphone! A game covering Edward's latest years (including death) is something I wish we had too! In fact, I was hoping for an epilogue in AC4, was a bit disappointed we didn't get it :(

Thanks everyone who replied, I had a bunch of questions to be made but then I remembered AC Wikia lol. Everything I was meant to ask was covered there -

Later life
Some time later, Adéwalé returned to Port-au-Prince, where he shared a night of passion with Bastienne; she became pregnant and eventually bore a son. Adéwalé returned to the city to offer aid following the 1751 Port-au-Prince earthquake. There he met his son, and thereafter took him to join the Brotherhood. Adéwalé's son in turn had a child, Eseosa, who also went on to join the Assassins, and was an influential participant in the Haitian Revolution.

Adéwalé himself was murdered, at some point prior to 1776.