PDA

View Full Version : Voynich manuscript

Hans684
02-20-2014, 09:11 PM
http://www.beds.ac.uk/news/2014/february/600-year-old-mystery-manuscript-decoded-by-university-of-bedfordshire-professor

They are not done but when it is fully decoded it can be expanded on in the AC universe. They are giving AC a golden plate with material to use when finished.

LoyalACFan
02-20-2014, 09:24 PM
Pfft, Edward Kenway already found it, decoded it, and used its secrets to locate a POE that allowed him to create a holographic body double to fool Birch's men into believing they had killed him.

HE'S ALIVE, I TELL YOU D:

pineal_gland
02-20-2014, 09:48 PM
I think it's written by the alchemysts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGyYIJpMC-k

IWGCJoeCool
02-21-2014, 03:29 AM
Pfft, Edward Kenway already found it, decoded it, and used its secrets to locate a POE that allowed him to create a holographic body double to fool Birch's men into believing they had killed him.

i believe Desmond Miles used the same trick to fool Abstergo.

:p

I-Like-Pie45
02-21-2014, 04:28 AM

if edward was alive

he would've done something to prevent his son from being turned templar and daughter being turned ottoman sex slave

unless in the end, he truly was nothing more than a lousy POS father and assassin and he learned nothing from AC4

LoyalACFan
02-21-2014, 05:45 AM
if edward was alive

he would've done something to prevent his son from being turned templar and daughter being turned ottoman sex slave

unless in the end, he truly was nothing more than a lousy POS father and assassin and he learned nothing from AC4

The POE saved him, but also transported him to the future where he became an actor and starred in Sons of Anarchy

Consus_E
02-21-2014, 05:54 AM
if edward was alive

Maybe he had amnesia!