PDA

View Full Version : Up to 75% off Ubisoft games [steam sale]

playlisting
02-20-2014, 08:22 PM
There's a big sale on right now on Steam where Ubi's games are going for up to 75% off. Currently, most are 35% off. If there's a game you missed in AC then now's the time to buy it. AC I all the way to AC III are currently 35% off. AC IV might be included at a later date but I'm not sure.

Just thought I'd post in case anyone didn't see it. The sale starts today [20/02/2014] and ends on Sunday [24/02/2014]

I'd be buying a few if I didn't have them already.

YazX_
02-21-2014, 12:41 AM
thx for posting but the vast majority of games are 35% off FOR NOW, i'd rather wait and see if they are going to cut the prices even more in the next couple of days, if not then better to wait for Steam Sale as they slash the prices much more. anyway if anyone wants to buy anything, better check Ubishop as well, they are also running special promotion and some stuff are a little bit cheaper than steam.

playlisting
02-21-2014, 11:29 AM
thx for posting but the vast majority of games are 35% off FOR NOW, i'd rather wait and see if they are going to cut the prices even more in the next couple of days, if not then better to wait for Steam Sale as they slash the prices much more. anyway if anyone wants to buy anything, better check Ubishop as well, they are also running special promotion and some stuff are a little bit cheaper than steam.

I'm hoping Freedom Cry goes on sale. I'll definitely be getting that if it does.

Tahiri_Auditore
02-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Any chance the Assassin's Creed games will go on sale through ubisoft so I can add them to U-Play? If not I'll just grab them on Steam I guess. I saw they were 12.99 but my son says to wait and see if they mark them down more than 35% off.

playlisting
02-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Any chance the Assassin's Creed games will go on sale through ubisoft so I can add them to U-Play? If not I'll just grab them on Steam I guess. I saw they were 12.99 but my son says to wait and see if they mark them down more than 35% off.

They will add to UPlay after you download them on Steam. It's just another way to launch them. I think they are on sale on the UPlay shop just now so if you'd prefer to buy them on that you can.

Tahiri_Auditore
02-21-2014, 10:38 PM
They will add to UPlay after you download them on Steam. It's just another way to launch them. I think they are on sale on the UPlay shop just now so if you'd prefer to buy them on that you can.

Thanks for the reply, Playlisting! I see that I do in fact have AC3 in my UPlay even though I purchased it through Steam so I guess I will just buy the other 4 I need from Steam as well while they are on sale.

So much AC to play on my PC now *wrings hands gleefully* :D

playlisting
02-21-2014, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the reply, Playlisting! I see that I do in fact have AC3 in my UPlay even though I purchased it through Steam so I guess I will just buy the other 4 I need from Steam as well while they are on sale.

So much AC to play on my PC now *wrings hands gleefully* :D

Haha, have fun!

YazX_
02-22-2014, 12:38 AM
ok now SplinterCell is 75% off, so i think the pattern is going to slash prices every day for one franchise, so they started with 35% for most and 75% for might and magic games, today they moved to splinter cell, i think tom its going to be Price of Persia then last it will be AC.

so i would suggest to wait until the 24th so all games are 75% off.

I'm hoping Freedom Cry goes on sale. I'll definitely be getting that if it does

there are plenty of online retailers who already has it on sale, if you need any help, PM me and ill send you some links.

They will add to UPlay after you download them on Steam..

i think AC1 needs to be bought from Ubishop to be listed under UPlay games.

ACLexter
02-22-2014, 10:09 AM
I need freedom cry. but I want discount :rolleyes:

Alloon12345
02-22-2014, 07:20 PM
WHy AC liberation have -0% ?

playlisting
02-22-2014, 08:20 PM
WHy AC liberation have -0% ?

Not all of their games are on sale at the moment. They may come on sale tomorrow [Sunday] but I'm not sure. AC IV/Freedom Cry/AC Liberation HD still haven't gone on sale as far as I know.

YazX_
02-23-2014, 10:16 PM
ITS ON, Sale on all AC 25%-75% black flag and liberation included, sorry playlisting there is no sale of freedom cry, its still 10$.

playlisting
02-23-2014, 11:06 PM
ITS ON, Sale on all AC 25%-75% black flag and liberation included, sorry playlisting there is no sale of freedom cry, its still 10$.

Oh well. Hopefully it becomes cheaper next time there's a big sale on.