PDA

View Full Version : 100% sinchronization AC 2

mariusb15
02-18-2014, 04:20 PM
So I was playing AC2 recently and tought, maybe I should try and reach 100% sinchronization. But after doing everything i checked my progress but it only shows about 98%. As I wanted to find out what's the problem i discovered that i need to have some kind of DLC. So isn't there any other way to reach 100% without having DLC, and if I have bought game from the store can I buy DLC from steam???? Thanks in advance.

Ureh
02-18-2014, 04:27 PM
It might be a bug. I've read that other pc gamers were able to attain 100% sync without the DLC (bonfire and battle). DLC of any kind, usually, don't count towards the overall synchronization. edit: Italicized part might be incorrect.

edit: I know these results are for the Ps3, but they might be relevant for the PC as well... after keeping track of the sync % after completing each mission I can assume that feathers, treasures, and monteriggioni do not raise the sync %. However, the templar lairs do indeed raise your sync, each by 0.8%.

mariusb15
02-18-2014, 04:34 PM
It might be a bug. I've read that other pc gamers were able to attain 100% sync without the DLC (bonfire and battle). DLC of any kind, usually, don't count towards the overall synchronization.

I have bonfire of vanities and the other one, but i don't have those 3 templar lairs. And I checked everywhere and a lot of people seem to have this issue.

harbour29
02-19-2014, 02:24 AM
I have bonfire of vanities and the other one, but i don't have those 3 templar lairs. And I checked everywhere and a lot of people seem to have this issue.

Those 3 tombs are only available in limited edtions, like black/white edtion.
And another way to get them is via steam.
Ohter editions u can grab from Gamestop are original without DLC

AlyoshaCephas
02-21-2014, 06:44 AM
The three lairs are indeed DLC only, but I can attest to the fact that they are not necessary to achieve 100%.

I actually don't see in any of your posts that you have checked your DNA stats and verified that each individual section is at 100%. I recommend looking there first and seeing if anything is sitting below 100%. It's quite possible you simply missed a side mission or two, some feathers, etc. Check that and let us know.

mariusb15
02-25-2014, 03:53 PM
I've done everything all feathers are collected, all side missions are done, I even collected all treasures. I reached 97% and I don't know that to do next. Please help me people! :DDD

Ureh
02-25-2014, 04:23 PM
I wasn't confident that I passed on correct info. So I decided to replay AC2 on the ps3. Here's what I found out when comparing my two playthroughs:

1. feathers, treasures, and Monteriggioni renovations do not raise the sync %. They're not required to be completed to achieve 100%.
2. Templar Lairs (Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria dei Frari) and Auditore Crypt did boost my sync. Each secret location raised my sync by 0.8% for a total of ~2.4%. I do not have the Arsenal Shipyard map, but I'm going to assume that it is the equivalent of another 0.8%.
3. I do not own the Battle of Forli dlc, nor the Bonfire of the Vanities dlc.

So for one playthrough I completed everything, for the other I didn't complete the feathers/treasures/renovations. They both stopped at 99.29%. Keep in mind this is for the ps3. I realize we're on different platforms, but surely there isn't any disparity when boosting the sync %.

Hopefully this might help, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Secu12
03-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Hello!

As I have played multiple times Assassin Creed II on PC I can help you with this one.
After first playthroughs I had only 98% even though I played every side mission (tomb lairs, assassin contracts), events (races, beat-ups) collected everything, fully upgraded the villa. I don't know the percentage of everyone of them. So I bought Deluxe Edition from Steam which included three additional missions (tomb lairs) and upon completing them I had 100% sync. Good thing is I had my original game (base game) on uplay and it did recognize my save games.

P.S. The PC version comes with the DLCs Battle of Forli and Bonfire of Vanities.

DarkAC
03-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi,

after complete ACII, i wanted make 100% synchro, so i check in DNA what missing and i was surprised in sequnce 12, memory 1, mission: A Warm Welcome - i played this mission, but square is not filled. And now i am lost because i have no idea what i to do now.
My synchro is 97.88. And i don't want start again from 0% synchro.

Thanks for any help!

lIllIllllIl
11-11-2018, 05:52 AM
Anyone who is stuck at 99.29%, I can confirm that the Family Crypt (Auditore Tomb in the Villa) is how you unlock 100% sync. You have to open up Uplay and buy the mission for U30/U40 points and then complete it in game.