PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Email Adress

Petrolul11
02-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Please someone help with this!!

I just bough a geforce video card from a local store and i received a free digital game ticket.The game is Assassins Creed Black Flag.I completed the fields online to copy the game but...a made a big mistake.
Instead of my email i put

Now,all my information about downloading the game is dont know where.Can anybody help me with that?

Thank you guys!

strigoi1958
02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Please someone help with this!!

I just bough a geforce video card from a local store and i received a free digital game ticket.The game is Assassins Creed Black Flag.I completed the fields online to copy the game but...a made a big mistake.
Instead of my email i put

Now,all my information about downloading the game is dont know where.Can anybody help me with that?

Thank you guys!

have you tried to open a yahoo email account with that name ? just in case it is available and turns up....

Petrolul11
02-18-2014, 01:10 PM
have you tried to open a yahoo email account with that name ? just in case it is available and turns up....

Yes....but i cannot the username is taken

Ureh
02-18-2014, 04:31 PM
You can contact support.ubisoft.com. They might be able to help you out if you take a pic of the code/voucher.

Also more risky: Have you already tried emailing that other address? Maybe they'll respond and be willing to help straighten this out. :p;)

Petrolul11
02-18-2014, 07:10 PM
You can contact support.ubisoft.com. They might be able to help you out if you take a pic of the code/voucher.

Also more risky: Have you already tried emailing that other address? Maybe they'll respond and be willing to help straighten this out. :p;)

I will try to email ubi.support with attached picture of voucher,maybe they will fix this...thanks a lot!