PDA

View Full Version : Is there any naked scene in AC4

dravmoo
02-16-2014, 04:44 PM
Hello, Is there any naked scene in AC4?
And also is this game good for a 14 year old boy?

Dome500
02-16-2014, 04:59 PM
A little bit blood (not much, and very gamey), lots of pirate talk and sword combat.

But no nude scene as far as I know.
In fact, there has been 1, let's call it "love" scene (pretty unrealistic) in a previous AC game, Brotherhood, but even this scene was without nudity.

ACIV is free of naked scenes.

There is lots of killing, but you can even choose to go non-lethal (sleeping darts, knockouts) sometimes if you want.
A big part of the game are also ship battles and boarding ships, attacking naval forts and similar stuff.

The recommended age is 16 in my country, but I'd say 14 is absolutely okay.

KmarkoPL
02-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Giving that game to 14 year old is not good idea !
On my box say from 18 and for a good reason !
UK - Ireland , I think that goes for all EU

playlisting
02-16-2014, 08:36 PM
It doesn't have any nude scenes and it's fine for someone of 14 years as long as they're mature.

YazX_
02-17-2014, 01:19 AM
this game is rated 17+/18+ , i would say its pretty ok for 14 years old kid to play it with some sort of parental supervision, there is nothing inside the game out of the ordinary.

Dome500
02-17-2014, 01:31 AM
Giving that game to 14 year old is not good idea !
On my box say from 18 and for a good reason !
UK - Ireland , I think that goes for all EU

Nope.

Germany here and it's USK 16.

The content is okay.

It far less violent than Call of Duty and the like and the only real violence it has are sword-fights and bar fights.
Or can you think of something else?

ACLexter
02-17-2014, 07:00 AM
I was actually expecting some sexy scene or some sort since this is a pirate life and on the trailer you can see him with two beautiful naked chix.
but nope. nothing.

Black_Widow9
02-17-2014, 07:02 AM
And also is this game good for a 14 year old boy?
Where are you located?
For the U.S. you can find all of the ESRB Ratings for Assassin's Creed games here:
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp

AC4 is rated M for Mature 17+ for Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol and Violence

For Europe you can find all of the PEGI Ratings for Ubisoft games here:
http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=41&platforms=&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

AC4 is rated 18 for Multiple, motiveless killing and Strong language

Anykeyer
02-18-2014, 06:01 AM
This game is ok even for a 7yo

medavroog
02-19-2014, 09:18 AM

Of Course, There are NAKED SCENES in AC IV ... all those "sea animals" we harpooned are basically "naked" ... or have you ever seen a shark swimming in a dress? So, shall you are ok with allowing kids look at a "naked shark" ... it is ok for kids.

whereisantonio
02-22-2014, 03:59 AM
Of Course, There are NAKED SCENES in AC IV ... all those "sea animals" we harpooned are basically "naked" ... or have you ever seen a shark swimming in a dress? So, shall you are ok with allowing kids look at a "naked shark" ... it is ok for kids.

Best. Comment. Ever.