PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with game issue?

golfitamosta
02-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Why i cant run the single player mode? when i press single mode on Uplay nothings open or change, just think like 3 secs then still not open.
I just can play with multiplayer mode, Ubisoft gift me with that game yesterday buying a graphic card.
Can someone explain how to work or fix single mode on ACBF?
Thanks ill be waiting for an answer, thanks again.:D

Alphacos007
02-15-2014, 05:36 AM
How do you into multiplayer without beeing able to open single-player, do you start directly from multiplayer exe? Because at least doing it the right way, you need to go to single-player's main-menu in order to open the multi.
Anyways, as it was a reward from a video card, I suppose it's steam redeemable, in that case, you go to your game library, click with the right button, properties, game files tab, then click on the verify game cache integrity, and wait for it. It'll take a while but it'll fix any files that have problems.
In case it is actually directly from Uplay, then you go at your game, then at the right side of the PLAY button, there is an arrow pointing down, click on it, and press to verify the files. Both cases do basically the same thing, verify every game files for problems.

golfitamosta
02-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Still not working.,.. dunno why i cant launch single player mode.. tried to change the mode at multiplayer season,
Multiplayer working so good with animus.. but i want to test the missions.. anyway the single mode i mean, thats unfair..
Wicht directx must use?

My computer:
I5 3.1ghz
GTx 660 oc 2gb gdrr5
8gb ram 1600
1tb seagate 7.200 rpm

golfitamosta
02-15-2014, 12:45 PM
If i run it with administrator thats happpends but only single mode because i can launch multiplayer season:

C:/windows/system32/d3dx11_43.dll its not avaible to launch or has a error, try to reinstall the program or contact software owner.

Can someone help please?

tshrjain
02-15-2014, 12:55 PM
There is a problem with Single player after the latest update. I am experiencing similar thing. Can play Multiplayer fine, but Single player crashes just after loading screen (screen where character can run or move but cannot do other actions and there is no environment).

dsmith71
02-15-2014, 01:26 PM
There is a problem with Single player after the latest update. I am experiencing similar thing. Can play Multiplayer fine, but Single player crashes just after loading screen (screen where character can run or move but cannot do other actions and there is no environment).

Oh great so after a week downloading the patch the thing wont work anyway. That's something to look forward to.

Alphacos007
02-15-2014, 06:02 PM
If i run it with administrator thats happpends but only single mode because i can launch multiplayer season:

C:/windows/system32/d3dx11_43.dll its not avaible to launch or has a error, try to reinstall the program or contact software owner.

Can someone help please?

This is a DirectX 11 file that's missing. Try reinstalling it directly from Microsoft's site.
This is weird though, DX11 is built in Windows7/8, you shouldn't really need to install it, unless you somehow managed to accidentally delete one of it's files.

golfitamosta
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Still not working, i get same error as before.
i tried to reinstall graphics drivers and also the direct x, so what i must do?
insane error,cuz multiplayer still working , lol.
I got windows 7 professional x64 bits.

KmarkoPL
02-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Never mind

Alphacos007
02-15-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't really have idea on what do to then. A last resource would be download that dll from the internet (dll-files.com probably has it) and paste it in the same folder as the game .exe is. Other than that, I don't know what else can be done.